Chapter One

Reincarnation

In a colourful stadium in front many people stood their favourite artist who presented the wonderful world for them. All of them shouted her name as loud as they could when she sang. "Anna!" "Anna!" the sound could be heard from afar.
    In response the figure in the stage smiled at them heartily that it took the heart of many people. She was very beautiful and one could say that she really is a goddess.

With shiny black eyes that has stars shining in them and the curly hair freely moving with the air, all made her more attractive. And her voice that is very beautiful and soft made one think he had reached heaven.

Suddenly they all saw their goddess jumping down the stage with her eyes wide. Not knowing what is happening the audience were shocked. When they realised what happened and looked towards Anna worrily they saw something that made their heart broken.
There she lies,their goddess hugging a child by protecting him from the huge camera stand that fall down. And blood was slowly dripping from her head , even with the pain she smiled at the child and slowly fell down on the floor. She heard the voice of her fans until it ended with silence.

...........

" Where am I???" I was really confused on were I am as I know I was already dead. But why am I standing in this void?? " Don't worry child, you are in my palce."
" Who are you?"
" I am what you call God and I called you today because I saw how kind you are and the way you protected the child. So I will send you to reincarnate into a world that you like as a thank you for protecting the child."
I was really shocked as no one will believe what I am experiencing. When I saw him waiting I know I should speak. After thinking for sometime"Duoluo Dalu world." I told him as it was my favourite anime.
" Ok, Wish you a great life ahead, young lady. "
Suddenly I was surrounded by darkness and then I lost my consciousness.