Chapter Three

6 years later,

Ning Ran's pov,

" RanRan, wake up." Mom patted me when I am sleeping.
Suddenly it occured to me that today is the day to awaken my martial spirit. I had always been excited to know what it will be. No one can understand my mind when I learned that I had been reincarnated into the world that I had always liked. The God had fulfilled his promise.
When I learnt who my parents were I was shocked as I didn't hear any news on Ning Rongrong having a sister.
The time line of Duoluo Dalu had not  started yet . But my sister was born last year. No one can tell how she became a little witch as mentioned in the story. And I will not allow her to become like her character.

When I got ready and went to the main hall, it was filled with young children who had came to awaken their martial spirit. My dad was sitting on top of the hall. I saw my sword grandpa and bone grandpa standing near my dad. My mom and sister was also there. They are waving at me excitedly.
When I saw them I was really excited but also worried on disappointing them by awakening a bad martial spirit. I wanted them to be proud of me.
" Ning Ran" when I heard name been called I went to the spirit circle worrily.
I saw my parents looking at me worrily and also encouragingly.With their support I calmed down and went to stand in there.
The elder started the procedure. Suddenly I was surrounded by lights and I felt as if something was coming out of my body . I cannot suppress it and allowed it to move through my body. The light surrounding me vanished and suddenly it was silent all around me. Then the crowd was filled with gasp. I too looked around to know what happened. When I saw they were looking at me , I looked myself. I saw that on my head was a crown shining with brightness. It was like the the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Pagoda was all mixed in it. But it have two extra pagoda. I was really shocked when I saw this and thought that my spirit has been badly mutated.
Then the elder shouted loudly " Ning Ran , Nine Treasure Glazed Crown."
I saw my parents face filled with happiness.
"Next let's check the soul power"
"Innately full soul power."
"Wow"
Through out the crowd it was filled with noise.
I too was happy that I didn't disappoint my family.
But I felt something trying to comes out of my right hand. I suppressed it and went to my family.
They congratulated me and expressed their happiness.
When I saw no one around me I told them about my feelings. They were shocked and took me to my father's office .