Chapter Two

"Come fast"
"Call the healer"
"Let the sect leader come, quick!!!"
" Madam is about to give birth."

A lot of noise filled in the mind of Anna as soon as she returned to her consciousness. But she could not see anything. It's full of darkness. Not knowing what was happening she started panicking. She tried to move her hands and feet. Then she felt as though she was in some liquid.             
" Quick ,Madam is giving birth."

Only when she heard does Anna remember her encounter with God and realise that she is the womb of her new mother and was about to come out. Knowing that her mother is in pain,she tried to come out quickly so as to reduce her mother's pain as much as possible.
" Comes out! Comes out! "
" Madam try to push one more, the head has come out."
" Waaah,Waaah!"
Because of the sudden pain Anna cried out unconsciously.
"Born! The baby is born."
" Madam look , you gave birth to a beautiful girl."
"Invite the sect master, and give her to me."
"Yes Madam"
Hurried steps can be heard and then a man entered the room.
He looked at his exhausted wife who has happiness shining in her eyes as she was looking at their child and the baby laying in her hand. He quickly move towards them.
This couple are the famous Sectleader Ning Fengzhi of Seven treasure sect and his wife Madam Ning.
They both looked at their baby who was now sleeping.
" Husband,what do we name her??"
" Let's name her , Ning Ran"
" Ning Ran , what a beautiful name."
"Then baby , from today onwards you will be called Ning Ran."
'Ning Ran' Anna repeated the name she heard in her mind. 'Then from today onwards I will be Ning Ran.'
Then she fall asleep because of tiredness.