Chapter 47

"Woahh the whole venue changed just in an hour. This is so pretty" I exclaimed out of amazement looking at the whole venue decorated with black and purple flowers .

"Oppa you go inside. I'll join you in a minute" I said rushing to another side when i suddenly felt a grip on my hand pulling me inside a seprate room.

Namjoon's pov

"Why did i even agreed come here" I said looking around at the unfamiliar faces in the crowd filled with boredom when suddenly i saw a familiar face and walked towards it.

"Seokjinaah" I said looking at the figure of the man in black suit with plump lips standing near the stage reading something on his phone with a sweet smile on his face. The most handsome man ever. He looked up hearing his name in a familiar voice.

"Ya Namjoonaah" He said hugging me.

"When did you came back" I asked him excitedly.
"Yesterday only, Woahh seriously you grew up so much but still i look younger than you" He said with a wink hitting my shoulder.

"Where's y/n? It's a surprise for her too" Jin said looking around. "She went somewhere. She'll be back soon till then let's have something. Well how was your study in states? " We chattered as we went to eat something.

Y/n's pov

"Jungkook you scared me" I sighed.
"Woahh you look gorgeous man" I said in total amazement to how amazing he looked in the black sparkling suit over a white shirt with a tie. Hair combed neatly accompanied by some jewellery. This madr him look like a sparkling star.

"You too y/n

"You too y/n. How do i look at anything else when you are looking so gorgeous" He said.
Just then someone called him. "See you soon princess" He said placing a little peck on my lips as he ran towards the source of the noise.

I wandered around the party. Just then i saw my brother gossiping with someone and i rushed  towards him.
"Jin oppa woahh, you here? When did you came? " I questioned cheerfully.

"Finally y/n. Wait you look amazing. I just came yesterday." He said  taking me in a hug. We all started talking as jungkook joined us too.

"Everyone gather for cake cutting" We heard and everyone gathered there including us. Jungkook stood there in the center and a huge cake was bought.

The whole crowd sang 'Happy birthday' for jungkook as he cut it. .

"Y/n can you come here?" He said with a smile while he was about the cut the cake.

"Me?" I replied a little confused still joining him anyways.

"Thank you so much for being in my life" He said feeding me the first bite of the cake as the whole crowd cheered with jisoo, jennie, rose, jimin, tae and hoseok cheering while namjoon and jin had a smile on.

"I ain't leaving now anytime  now huh" I replied him a little sassily feeding him back the cake.
"And i ain't letting you leave princess" He replied with a wink while pecking me on my lips again.

"your gift" I said taking out the gift from my purse trying to not melt with his flirting. " You're the biggest gift of my life y/n there's no need of that" He said smiling cheekily.

"Just have it" I insisted. He took the gift opening it.
"Wow y/n it's gorgeous" He said looking at the cube that displayed all of our's childhood memories.

"Girls and boys enjoy yourself" Seokjin spoke on the mic and everyone congratulated jungkook giving him the gifts and started dancing.

"Jungkook can you come with me for a minute" I said  holding jungkook's hand taking him Upstairs.

--
---
"Dayummm that gorgeous" He exclaimed looking at whole of the terrace filled with red and golden balloons. All the sides filled with small fairy lights and in the centre was a table with a box on it. Just when  he was about to move.

"A little left" I said shifting him as he saw a little path with fairy lights and roses leading towards the table. He walked towards it in amazement. I followed and opened the box revealing a cheesecake.

"It's not that good i tried making it nicely tho" I said nervously.
"Y/n you did all of this?" He questioned me cheerfully and i nodded with a smile.

"Thankyou so much princeess" He said pulling me in a hug tightly and i hugged him back.

"Ok ok now cut the cake i am really curious if it came out nice" I said smiling cheerfully. He also excitedly took the knife and cut it while I sang happy birthday loudly.

Cutting the cake, he bought the first piece near my mouth.
"Nope you have it first" I said pointing the cake towards his mouth and he ate it.
"Woah it's delicious" He exclaimed eating the cake. I ate the rest of the piece.
"It turned out good" I said proudly eating it.

"Now stand here" I told him as i took out a box from my pocket and bent down on one knee. I opened the box which revealed a beautiful diamond ring.

"Happy birthday Googie" I said raising the box towards him.
"Wow y/n you're so amazing" He said totally amazed looking at me.

"Aigoo my knee hurts. Be fast" I said doing top class acting.
"Yup yup just a minute" He said and bent down too. He took it, the ring from the box placing it in my hand and showed his hand.
I inserted the ring in his finger just when we heard a  camera flash.

Looking towards the noise there were Jisoo, jennie, rose, jimin, hoseok, jin, namjoon and wonho clapping there hands while taehyung clicked pictures with the camera in his hand.

I and jungkook both looked at each other standing up totally flustered.

Drop a vote to get 3d jungkook in your dreams👽.

ɔɥɐdʇǝɹ 47 ɟıusıssɥɥɥ 🙃💜✨