Chapter 49

We went to a shop nearby to get some important things for the trek.

The trek was a lot exciting. The mountain being a tourist attraction was visited by a lot especially during weekends.

"This is so amazing," I said excitedly moving my shoulders in as we started with the trek.

The sun was shining bright making it too warm to wear a jacket. So I unzipped my jacket tying it around my waist. Just then an idea struck me

"Kookie ice," I said pointing at him with my index finger. Taking a few steps ahead "Water. Now Catch me if you can Jeon Jungkook" I shouted running uphill.

"Y/n slow down or else you're gonna feel tired soon" He shouted running towards me.
"Don't worry I won't. I am strong you see" I said showing my non-existing biceps.

"Oh dayumm I am scared" He replied dramatically with a hand on his mouth.
"As you should be," I said sassily and started running again.

"Yaah" I sighed sadly as I felt two hands grabbing my waist from the back.
"Caught you princess" He whispered in my right ear softly while pulling me in a tight back hug.

"Now don't run," He said with a sweet peck on my right cheek.
"Ok," I replied with a mischievous grin. We looked around at the mesmerizing view of Seoul. The houses looking like tiny dollhouses. The greenery on the mountain was admirable. The tiny flowers lined across the stretch and the cherry on the top was the beautiful views of Han River making you stop every second to capture them.

Just when he was about to hold my hand to walk. I ran straight ahead again.
"Hehe, I was kidding," I said running again. On the way I looked around the whole scene was beautifully surrounded by the authentic beauty of nature. By now you could have a bird eye view of Seoul.

The evening had started to fall so did the temperature. I could feel Jungkook's words telling me not to run cause right now my legs just felt dead from running too much through the rocky mountains. Jungkook had been following me with wide steps. I looked at him a little tired.

"Jungkookaah how far is the cliff?" I questioned.
"Well, we still have a 2 km to go. I told you right you'll get tired" He said looking at me a little concerned.

"Come here now" He said signalling me to stand in front of me. I did that confused and before knew I was in his arms.

"Let's go," He said with a wink. "But you'll get tired" I stated a little concerned.
"Darling I have the real one biceps" He said showing off his biceps.

"Here we are" He stated finally stopping.
"But wait you said it was 2km that was barely 500 m huh" I questioned him curiously.
"I was kidding too" He spoke laughing while telling me to look the other side.

My lips let out an elongated wow. The view was just perfect the sun setting making the whole sky look like a colourful colour palette. The city shined brightly with lights turned on by the majority of households.

Everything was perfect the sky, the view and me in jungkook's arms.

"Come on let's eat something now while watching the sunset" He said as we sat down and started eating the kimbap my mom made.

"Woah yummy" We both exclaimed with the first bite. Just like that, the time went and the sun was down already and the city looked like a sky filled with stars.

I stopped a lady to help click some photos.
"Perfect" I exclaimed looking at the picture with bunny ears on jungkook formed by my fingers.
"Hey don't, delete that," Jungkook said looking at the picture.
"Why my bunny boyfriend looks perfect in this. I ain't deleting it" I replied to him and he started trying to get the picture just when we realised how close we were to each other. Jungkook brushed his nose against mine playfully. While our eyes looked at each other's eyes like they were the only thing to exist.

"Can I?" Jungkook asked holding my chin with his hands slowly to which I nodded permitting it. Just then the most unexpected thing happened. My hands felt the touch of a soft tiny snowflake landing on the ground while our lips tasted each other. There wasn't any rush or hunger in it. It just felt like the softest yet the most passionate thing in the world. Something that I could say true love felt like.

Kissing in snow was one of my dreams but I never thought it would feel so gentle. The snowflakes fell while our lips locked with each other softly sucking each other's lips.

"The city looks-"I said
"Beautiful doesn't it" Jungkook replied completing while we walked downhill with our hands in each other's hands.

"It looks like a city of stars" I said awestruck by its beauty.

"City of stars,
are you shining just for me?
City of stars,
there's so much that I can't see" Jungkook sang.

"Who knows,
I felt it from the first embrace I shared with you.
That's might our dreams, they have finally come true" I continued looking into his eyes containing the whole galaxy.

Just like that, we walked downhill, hand in hand, in the snowfall singing beautiful songs together.

***
"The day ended so quickly." Jungkook sighed as we walked through through the snowy streets.
"Well my mom used to say, the person with whom we experience the first snowfall, stays with us always and forever" Jungkook smiled while looking into my eyes.

"We'll make sure it's true" I said raising my heels to peck him on the cheek. He too bent down a little.

"Tiny princess" He laughed mockingly.
"Yaa, you really wanna die huh," I said running behind him to catch him.

***
"Bye" We waved at each other as I walked towards my House's entrance showing him a small finger heart.

The video of the song they sang is above the chapter name😗🎶
Drop a vote, darling👽💜✨
.•♫•♬•Chapter 49 finshhhh🤓•♬•♫•