⊹ ࣪ ˖ 25 - 𓇢𓆸

"He did?? What did he text you??"

The ginger haired boy looked at the message as his eyes widened.

"Akito?? What is it?"

"...He...Come on, we may still have time!" Akito suddenly ran somewhere and Tsukasa struggled to keep up with him.

"What are you-"

"I think I know where he is! We...We have to hurry."

The two boys ran along a path and through a gate.

"Isn't this..."

"Here's where the summer festival took place."

The ginger haired boy ran to the cliff but stopped as he saw a certain person lying there.

Tsukasa stopped too after he almost ran into Akito. "...Akito-" He shut his mouth when he saw Toya.

The full moon was shining brightly upon Toya's body.

"Toya?!" Akito yelled and ran to him.

Tsukasa just stood there and watched shocked.

"Toya? Hey! Answer me! Please...!" The ginger haired boy shook Toya desperately, but this time it wasn't gentle.

The blue haired didn't breathe anymore and his heart didn't beat either.

Blood was surrounding his body as well as flowers. Those flowers slowly turned pitch black and some of them started to dissolve.

"TOYA? PLEASE WAKE UP!" Akito's voice sounded like he was about to break down completely.

Tears started to form in Tsukasa's eyes as he called an ambulance.

...

"Young man...I'm really sorry but he's dead. There's nothing we can do for him now." The police wanted to drag Akito away from Toya's lifeless body but he resisted. Akito resisted with all the strength he had left as he held on Toya's body, crying uncontrollably.

Rui arrived a bit before the police and doctors and tried to comfort Tsukasa now.

"A-Akito...You should...let him go." Tsukasa hesitantly approached the ginger haired boy and placed his hand on Akito's shoulder.

"N-No! I won't- Hey stop t-that!!"

Akito continued to cry as the police dragged Akito away.

"No...Please!...I love him!!!"

"Boy...I'm sorry but he's dead," a female doctor said to him.

Akito sank on the floor and watched how they covered Toya's body.

The blue haired's mother also stood there and watched them in shock. She still couldn't believe what happened.

"There's...just no way that Toya's dead, right? Please tell me that this is a nightmare. Why...Everything's my fault," the ginger haired thought as he looked at the people.

Toya's mother and father were present, Tsukasa and Rui and...even Riku.

"Why did that happen...I'm so sorry...Misa is not my girlfriend. She's just some weird girl that my father sent here to marry me later but I never wanted that. My heart always belonged to you, Toya...I hope you can find peace now." Akito looked at the sky with teary eyes and thought of the message that Toya sent him earlier...

Dear Akito,

If you're reading this, I'm dead. You may be asking yourself what I mean. I have a disease called Hanahaki Disease. This disease is only curable through surgery or when the person I love loves me back. I know that's not going to happen and I also won't get surgery, so this is my farewell message.

I'm sorry that I haven't told you about this. I didn't want to disturb you and your girlfriend. You may miss me, or you won't. I just wish you the best life and hope you'll find your true love.

Live for me, okay? This is the last time you'll hear from me.

Akito, I love you so much.

Farewell,

Toya.

.. -. / - .... . / . -. -.. --..-- / -.-- --- ..- / .- -. -.. / .. / .-- . .-. . / -. . ...- . .-. / .- -. / --- .--. - .. --- -. / -... ..- - / .. - / -- .- -.-- / -... . -.-. --- -- . / --- -. . / .. -. / .- -. --- - .... . .-. / .-.. .. ..-. . .-.-.-