𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆

i drive to my sisters house as she texted me to come over, "y/nnnn" she says coming up to my car. "milaaaa" i say getting out my car hugging her. "oh andrea wants us to go see him and giovanni later around 7". "okayy"

"so tell me bout u and andrea" she says wiggling her brows. "i really like him mila" i sigh looking down, she bites her lip like she knows something i dont. "i know you do y/n, im sure he likes you too" she smiles. "i hope" i say.

**andreas pov**

ive texted y/n's sister about wat i was gonna do and how giovanni is gonna help me. "we finna get some ballooons, rose petals and all tha shi, mabye even some protection," giovanni says laughing, my eyes widen in shock and feel hot in my cheeks. "didnt know we were going all out," i chuckle, giovanni just shrugs. "this is finna be the best day of your life, except from the day u two are finna have kids, which will be soon ofcourse, and ur wedding,"

i shake my head smiling. we pay for all the stuff and drove to her house, dont think she was home but hopefully she wasnt. i had a spare key so it was easy getting in, i let myself and giovanni in the house and go up into her bedroom. we put petals on her floor going up onto the bed, we blew up balloons with helium, putting them up and organizing them to say, 'be my girlfriend?' and put candles on her floor, which hopefully they dont tip over otherwise id off myself.

after a few hours we finally finished. "i think were done," i say tired. "not yet," giovanni says, i raise an eyebrow. "were not?" "nope, we gotta get u in the shower and get u dressed, you're both going to watch the sunset," giovanni chuckles. i sigh and start the shower. "ill be waiting downstairs, be quick," giovanni walks downstairs. i get in the shower and scrub myself real hard, cuh damn u really finna smell good, aparently girls melt wen a guy smells good, im just a professional, take notes guys.

i finally finish in the shower and fix my hair shave my face and try using some of y/ns skincare because, well why not. damn my skin felt good. i got dressed in a chain and gray tech joggers and a wite top because, u really think i finna own a suit? i walk downstairs and see giovanni sat on the couch.

**y/ns pov**

me and mila were sat down at a park until mila gets a text on her fone, her eyes widen. "girl we gotta get u dressed," she says dragging me by my hand and then running to her house. "ready for wat?" i say mad confused. "uh, youll see," she says before we get into her house. she chucks me a red silk short dress, "put this on,"

i put on the dress still in shock and put deodrant on and spray perfume, my hair was straightened and i already looked fine ahh so i didnt need to do much. after i finished getting ready there was a knock on the door, mila screams, my eyes widen, girl tf. she opened the door and andrea was there with giovanni. andreas eyes widen as soon as he sees me, who wouldnt? "hey y/n," andrea smiles, and takes my hand leading my into the car. "where are we going?" i ask looking up at him in the car. "youll see," he smiles.

fifteen minutes later because im a lazy ahh

we were driving up onto a cliff, for a second i thought he would drive us off it but we move. he stops the car and opens my door helping me out the car. we both sit on the hood of the car looking out into the sunset smiling and holding eachother close. after an hour of us laughing and talking it finally got dark and he drove us back to my house. as we got into my house, he grabbed my hand and lead me up into the bedroom, i was so confused tf. he opens the door and giovanni and mila were making out. andrea coughs and catches there attention and they whip out there fones and start recording.

i see petals scattered everywhere along with petals he leads us inside the room and i see balloons with the words 'be my girlfriend'. i look up at andrea with blush on my cheeks. "y/n, will you please be my girlfriend?" he asks smiling.

cliffhanger tf
,"