𝐖𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐎 𝐈 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒

———————May 6th 2023 ———————
date: may 6th 2023
time: 9:30 pm

~~

MY HEART was beating out of my chest. "yes!" i reply happier than ever. andrea pulls me by my hips and pulls me into a deep passionate kiss. "about time," mila chuckles. "took yall long enough," giovanni shakes his head, "also where is my credits for helping you with everything," everyone starts laughing. "you guys wanna go cinema?" mila asks. everyone agrees and gets in the car.

"wat are we even seeing?" i ask sat in the back with andrea whilst mila and giovanni sat in the front. "wat about a horror movie?" andrea suggests, everyone agrees. "you know i hate horror," i whine. "youll be fine its not real" they all laugh, i scoff. we all get to the movies and pick conjuring 2.  we all got a large popcorn to share, the seats were giovanni, mila, me then andrea.

halfway through the movie i grabbed the bucket of popcorn and grabbed one, just as i was about to eat it a jumpscare came on, everyone screamed, im oretty sure i was the loudest, not really the biggest fan of horror movies, enyways, the popcorn went flying everywhere and andrea pulled me into him laughing. i gently hit him on the chest "stop laughing at me its not funny,"

the movie ended, and we all drove to a empty parking lot
and smoked, we were all out of our minds but managed to drive back to mine. mila and giovanni went into my guest bedroom whilst me and andrea went into mine. "thankyou for today andrea," i smile as i was lead on his chest. "enything for mi vida," he says playing with my hair. my eyes briten, "sinse wen did you know spanish," i grin.

"ever sinse the day i met you,"

yall i am ever so sorry agen, this is terrible and short please give me ideas, also wat do i name this chapter cause uhh