CHAPTER TEN

Millie

When I walk out of my bedroom I watch as Beckett's eyes travel down my body and settle on my bare legs. Maybe I should have put something else on so he doesn't think I was trying to provoke him. I lounge in stuff like this all the time, I wasn't trying to get a reaction out of him. I clear my throat to get his attention.

"It smells delicious, I'm starving." I make my way toward the sofa. I turn the television on and settle on the first thing that pops up. Neither of us are too focused on what is playing, we are slowly eating our dinner in silence.

After we had our fill of pizza, Beckett sets his plate down on top of the pizza box and relaxes back against the couch. I follow suit. Feeling braver than I was when I walked in here, I slide over until I'm close enough to swing my legs over his lap so I can straddle him.

His eyes widen at my sudden bravery but he doesn't hesitate to find my outer thighs with his big hands.

We sit like that just staring at each other. Daring the other to make the next move. I cave. I lean forward towards his mouth. I hesitate long enough to give him time to protest if he wanted to, he doesn't. I take his mouth in mine and slowly kiss him. At first he is frozen, not matching my movements. Leaning back I take in his face. This time he leans forward and claims my mouth. He kisses me fiercely, not holding back. We are a tangle of tongues and teeth.

Feeling the hard press of his length between my thighs, I slowly start circling my hips trying to hit the spot I desperately need touched. He grabs my ass and helps maneuver my body over his. He breaks the kiss long enough to pull my shirt over my head. Thankful I didn't put a bra on after my shower because the glint in his eyes tells me how much he approves. He pinches my nipple between his thumb and forefinger, while he kisses down the column of my throat. All too soon does he stop.

"Baby, I didn't agree to stay the night with you because I had expectations." He opens his mouth to keep going but I stop him by trying to get off his lap. I feel rejected and I'm not even sure why. He must see it on my face because he stops me from getting any further.

"I'm sorry Beckett. I thought you were enjoying it too and you wanted to do more than just kiss. I'm sorry I misread the situation. But then again, what do I know? It's not like I've ever had sex before."

Immendiately I stopped talking. Stupid curse of rambling when I'm nervous, then I tend to overshare.

"Millie, are you telling me you're a virgin?" Beckett asks with such wariness.

I can feel the warmth of my embarrassment on my face.

"Yes Beckett, I'm twenty-one years old and I've never had sex before. I know it sounds pathetic and I'm sure you've been with plenty of women, I mean look at you, you're so fucking hot. Honestly, I'm not even sure why you even seem to be interested in me. Wait, you are interested in me, right? Like I'm not just making things up in my head am I?"

He lets out a small chuckle at my uncontrollable rambling.

"Millie?"

Looking up at him he has a huge smile on his face. Which embarrasses me more.

"Are you done? I'd like to talk now.

He continues when he knows I'm listening.

"First of all, it's not pathetic that you're a virgin. It's sexy as hell to know that when the time comes, I'll be the only man that has ever been inside you. I'm only twenty-four sweetheart, I have only ever been with one other woman, and that was literally a fumble in the back seat of my car in high school.

With that I scrunch up my nose with a sense of jealousy.

He smirks, "what I'm trying to say is, I don't go around sleeping around. I'm learning with you too, baby."

I relax a little with that until he continues.

"With that being said, I'm not going to have sex with you tonight." I go to get more off his lap.

"Shit, I'm messing this all up. Sweetheart, I want you, I'm just not having sex with you tonight, but just because I said I wasn't going to fuck you tonight doesn't mean I'm going to leave you unsatisfied."

Before I can even respond he has jumped up with me. Instantly my legs wrap around his waist. My bare breast rubbing against his front. I wish we would have taken his shirt off so I could feel his skin on my. He carries me to my bedroom and kicks the door closed behind him. He lightly tosses me on the bed and I giggle as I bounce. He hovers over me and claims my mouth in another frantic kiss. I break the kiss and beg for more. He ignores my pleas by slowly kissing me and gently rubbing his hand down my outer thigh.

"Damnit Beckett, stop teasing me!"

Chuckling he gives me a couple more kisses to tease me once more. Without any warning he lataches down onto my clit hard. That causes me to buck up off the bed a little bit. That doesn't cause him to slow down though. He takes his hand and gently pushes me back flat on the bed.

"Stay still baby."

He goes back to sucking and licking my clit. He licks down to the opening of my pussy and pushes his tongue inside me. I moan in pleasure tugging his hair with my fingers. I'm so lost in the moment I almost come as soon as he inserts his two fingers. I can feel my body tense up and my thighs close on their own accord around his head. It doesn't take long before I am screaming his name.

" I can't take it anymore.' I pant while coming down from my orgasm. I watch as he sucks my juices off his fingers. I never knew how hot that could be. I reach forward to unbuckle his pants.

He stops me, "not tonight baby, tonight was just for you. Let's get you cleaned up so we can get some sleep."

After we are cleaned up Beckett brings me his shirt and slips it over my head. We crawl into my bed and he tugs me close and that's how we stayed all night.