First meeting

Fengcheng summer night, there is no trace of wind, so hot that people can not breathe...
Sunset, night falls, a girl in school uniform sitting quietly in the corner next to the Longteng entertainment City, holding a book seriously reading, in this extravagantly rich environment, she is like a hollow valley orchid, left behind and independent...
The girl is very beautiful, delicate features, skin fine if white porcelain, a black thick black hair in the back into a ponytail, because the weather is hot, her school uniform is almost soaked by sweat, the broken hair in front of the forehead are stuck in the face, fine sweat condensation on the face, along her snow-white skin flow down...
She deliberately found a relatively hidden position, afraid of being found, leading to unnecessary trouble.
"Jiangxin Language... You idiot! Come home with me!" A girl wearing the same school uniform got out of the taxi and ran quickly in front of her.
Hee-yeon There you are." Jiang Xinyu raised her head to show her a bright smile, bright black eyes like full of the world's innocence, clean let people palpitate.
"Look how hot you are... Come with me!" Ye Xiyan stretched out her hand to leave, but did not pull.
Hee-yeon I have to wait for my sister. She asked me to take her home on time." Jiang Xin language's slender eyelashes slightly shivered a few times, a face of apology.
"Jiang Xin is not a child! Why did the mother and daughter do this to you?" Ye Xiyan a face of anger, that mother and daughter is Cinderella vicious stepmother and sister, you know to bully her!
"It doesn't matter, I have time anyway, and it's almost time." Jiang Xinyu looked at the watch on his hand and answered with a smile.
"......" Ye Xiyan speechless stare at her, some hate iron does not become steel meaning.
Jiang Xin language saw the love in her eyes, smiled at her hand, Ye Xiyan angry hit on her palm, said, "no, let me lose!"
"Hee Yeon..." Jiang Xin language to please hold her hand, shake and shake.
Ye Xiyan couldn't stand her, took out a platinum bracelet from her pocket and threw it to her, and said angrily, "Jiang Xin language, how do you say it is also the third miss of the Jiang family, every day let people make... Why don't you give me a fight?"

This bracelet is Jiang wish's birthday gift last year, it was given to her by grandma, but it was accidentally broken, so Jiang wish directly threw the bracelet to her, let her repair.
This bracelet is worth a lot of money, even if it is a simple repair, also need a lot of money, Jiang Xin language pocket money is very little, simply not enough to repair this bracelet, so she can only ask friends to help, Xiyan home is doing jewelry, repair a bracelet for her is not difficult.
"I'll buy you lunch tomorrow!"
"Tut... You said, then I want to eat well!" Ye Xiyan impolite opening.
"No problem." Jiang Xin Yu lips tight smile.
Ye Xiyan also could not help but laugh out, a bag in the hand, sat down beside her, decided to stay with her, this place is too messy, a person is easy to have an accident.
Suddenly, there was a loud noise in the alley next to them, and soon, a winding stream of blood ran down to their feet...
The two girls were startled, Ye Xiyan immediately stood up and held the hand of Jiang Xinyu, nervously said, "Xinyu, let's go."
Jiang Xin Yu elegant frown tightly, now the day has been completely dark, although the street is very bright, but this narrow alley is dark, can not see the situation inside.
"Words in my heart..." Ye Xiyan saw her not move, and called her again.
"Hee Yeon, you go back first, I'll go in and have a look!" Jiang Xin said, lift legs to go inside.
She did not know why she did it, but felt as if some mysterious power was drawing her.
Ye Xiyan pulled her and said nervously, "Don't go... Let's not mind our own business."
"It's all right, I'll just go and see." Jiang Xin language opened her hand quickly ran in.
The petite figure soon disappeared into the dark alley...
Ye Xiyan anxious, afraid she will be in danger, anxious in situ round and round, no, she can not let the heart speak a person, bite her teeth she is ready to see.
"Hey, little girl... Did you see a wounded man?" Behind came a male voice, scared Ye Xiyan immediately turned back, and she did not know when to stand behind a few men in black.
"No... BRRR There seems to be Over there!" Ye Xiyan subconsciously stepped on the blood flow with her foot and pointed to a hutong on the opposite side.
The man in black did not suspect, a few people made a wink, one of them walked directly over, knocked Ye Xiyan unconscious at a thunderous speed, and then quickly ran to the direction she pointed.
Jiang Xinyu was running in, suddenly the foot was tripped by something, people suddenly fell down, she exclaimed, but did not wait for the arrival of the pain, the petite body pressed a person.
And her lips touched a cold and bloody lip, and I knew it was the other's lips, because her eyes met a pair of dark eyes as sharp and cold as a wild Wolf...
She was startled, immediately want to roll over and leave, but his waist was tightly grasped by his big hand, it seems to be broken...
"Who are you?" The man's voice was very low, as if he had judged that the other party did not have a little lethality, which slowly released his big hand.
"You... You're hurt." Jiang Xin language hurriedly left his body, voice trembling asked.
"Get me out of here! I will thank you for the rest of my life!" The man suddenly grabbed her hand and demanded that he not fall into each other's hands, let alone die... Otherwise, the whole country and even the people of the world will face a great disaster.
Although his two shots were not in the vital, but the other side gave him a drug, which not only made him blind for a short time, but also lost his whole body strength...
The other's purpose is obvious, capture him alive...
Jiang Xin language immediately nodded, she did not know why to help this person, but the bottom of my heart is a voice told her... He's not a bad guy.
Jiang Xin language lifted up his tall body, until this moment, she did not know how tall the other side, small she only and his chest...
A flash of lightning tore a big hole in the dark night, and the heavy rain that had been boring all day came pouring down, and the man finally breathed a sigh of relief, as long as the blood was washed away, he could delay some time and wait for his own people to rescue him.
He was convinced now that there was a spy among them...