3.Something wrong with the wine

"You drink and I'll wash... You don't drink... I won't wash it!" He said, his hand is not honest again.
Jiang Xinyu's heart has to jump out of his chest, lived for 20 years, has never been so close to a man...
"I drink! I drink! Jiang Xin language did not hesitate to take the cup of wine, quickly raised his head to drink...
Because she was so anxious, the red wine stain ran down her chin, and formed a stark contrast on her white skin, which made people want to kiss it.
Jiang Xin language did not find that after she drank wine, Yin Juntian's eyes flashed...
"I drank... you Why don't you go take a shower... Me to I'm not used to people not bathing!" Jiang Xin language blushed almost to drop blood, for their own words and feel ashamed, but she did not forget today's task, the hand of the glass rolled to the ground, the voice is very sweet.
It makes one's bones crumble...
Yin Juntian don't have a deep meaning to look at her, have to say, this girl can be really beautiful...... If he hadn't made other plans tonight, he might have considered making do!
Thinking of that person, he slowly got up, ready to leave, saw the little girl on the sofa obviously relieved, he dressed in a unstable, and hard pressure back...
Jiang Xin language only feel a stone hit on his chest, pain her tears almost fell down!
"sorry, I drank a little too much today! Little beauty... Obediently wait for brother yo! I'll be out soon!"
Yin Juntian finished, this just got up and walked to the bathroom.
Jiang Xin language quickly sat up and saw him enter the bathroom, which quickly took out a pinhole camera from the pocket to the coffee table...
After finishing, the heart was relieved, but somehow, she felt very hot, so hot that she hated to pull off the dress that was not much fabric, and soon, the smooth forehead also saw sweat...
"Little beauty, I'm coming!" Yin Juntian came out with only a bath towel, which covered the key parts and even revealed the bodybuilding human fishing line.
As soon as he came out, he rushed to Jiang Xin language, Jiang Xin language biting lip flap quickly away, looking at the man in front of her, she actually had a feeling of wanting to attack...
She quickly shook off her head, let herself keep sane, hurriedly asked, "I heard that Yin's fiancee is Ye Xiyan, Miss Ye family... I don't know how Yin Shao dares to behave outside?"
Yin Juntian pounced on an empty, also do not mind, smiling at her and said, "How can a fiancee?" What the hell is Miss Yip? I Yin Juntian just like to play... Nobody cares!"
Jiang Xin language in the heart of anger, Xiyan said true enough, this man is a scum, if really let Xiyan marry him, that life will be ruined!
The body is getting hotter and hotter, the feeling of parched mouth is too deadly, Jiang Xin language's brain suddenly flashed what, she looked at the man on the sofa, quickly retreated...
"Yin Shao finished washing, I also go to wash!"
God damn it, there was something wrong with that drink!
Tonight was she and friends Ye Xiyan plan, take photos of Yin Juntian fooling around outside, so Xiyan can name is the main with Yin home exit marriage.
However, now it seems that the two of them have let this surname Yin play tricks!
Jiang Xin language dare not to continue to stay, the body is hot so that she is extremely uncomfortable, only bite the tip of the tongue she can not let themselves lose their reason, she did not hesitate to turn around, quickly ran out...
"Don't go, little beauty... Brother is already bathed... If you run away, who will I find to vent my anger?" Yin Juntian quickly jumped up from the sofa, immediately to chase.
Jiang Xin language desperately escape from the room, the head did not go back to the outside, just ran a few steps, the body hit an unknown object, the pain caused her tears, she really suspected that she hit a stone...
I looked up into each other's cold black eyes...
Jiang Xin language felt that the eyes were familiar, but his thoughts had been somewhat confused, and he could not recall where he had seen...
Almost instinctively, she reached straight out and hugged him, his coldness just what she needed at this moment.
Feng easy cold coldly looked at the octopus wrapped around his woman, reach out to push her away, but Jiang Xin language is not willing to let go, holding him really comfortable, he is like a piece of ice, can cool her down...
Thoughts also have a moment of clarity...
"Little beauty... So fast to throw yourself at another man! It hurts!" Yin Juntian leaning against the wall, a face of bad smile at the two people like vines tangled together.
"Husband, help me!" Jiang Xin language breathing will hold the man tighter, eyes blurred looking at each other, lips suddenly active close to him!
Feng Yi Han's cold black eyes flashed a trace of astonishment, how he did not know when he had a little wife!
"Feng Shao, you kindly help the other girl!" She is still a baby, and it is a pity that she should be bullied in the hands of others!" Yin Jun day watch the same two people.
"Get out of here! Feng easy cold as a sword general eyes cold shot to the side of the coquettish man, just a glance will let Yin Juntian smile frozen in the face, awkward cough turned back to his room.
"Help me... Hm hm. Sad!" Jiang Xin language very uncomfortable, kiss fell on the man's face, the man's face instant black like a block of carbon!
In the past, he would have pushed this woman away without hesitation, no matter who she was or who she was abused by...
However, smelling the fresh and good smell of her body, very special and some familiar, something flashed in his mind, but too fast, he could not catch...
Feng Yi Han looked at the little man in her arms suspiciously, heavy makeup also could not cover her childish, palm-sized small face, every place is exquisite and impeccable, but at this time her small face is red, a pink lip because of sadness and slightly open, like a hypoxic mermaid...
She smelled very special, he was sure it wasn't perfume, it was some kind of scent mixed with her body scent...
It's just, this is... Was it drugged by Yin Juntian?
Feng easy cold frown, the devil will bring her back to the room!
This unusual behavior surprised even him...
He's never been a busybody...
As soon as the door of the presidential suite closed, Yin Juntian immediately walked out of his room, and at this time, the opposite door also opened, and out came a good-looking man.