2.Cold man in three years

Who the hell is it?
He couldn't guess...
Just wait for him to go back and check...
Otherwise, there will be even greater losses...
There was a noisy noise in the distance, and the faint sound of gunfire, and the man's consciousness was becoming more and more blurred, and if it were not for a will so strong as to be invincible, he would have lost consciousness long ago.
Jiang Xin language tired not, the man is too heavy, those footsteps are getting closer and closer, and the breath of the man around him is getting weaker and weaker, in a hurry, she simply helped him to the side of a garbage dump, decisively to take off his coat.
Two people's bodies met, her cheek pressed against his face, a fresh smell of good breath let the man's heart for no reason a palpitation.
"What do you do?"
Jiang Xin language did not answer, quickly put his clothes on the body, and took out a box of hemostatic medicine bought for his brother from the school uniform into his hand, and said, "Don't move here, I will lead them away, this medicine is hemostatic, you use in the wound, very good."
"I can't... They'll kill you!" The man fumbled and grabbed her small hand, these people are the devil who winks on the murder, he can not let her go to risk for himself.
"I'm too lucky to die!" The tone of Jiang Xin language is a little self-deprecating, and sometimes death is not a relief.
Although her tone is light, but the man heard it, the heart is a tight, then the chest and spread out a feeling he is not familiar with, it seems to be pain...
At this time, Jiang Xin Yu has broken away from his hand, quickly ran to the distance...
The man tightly held the ointment in his hand, and his palm was suddenly touched by a hard thing...
It is A bracelet!
Jiang Xinyu desperately ran forward, someone behind her, and came two stuffy gunfire, she only felt a pain in her arm, but did not dare to stop, clenched her teeth, and continued to run desperately, I do not know how long it has been running... Suddenly, she slipped and rolled downhill. With a scream, she hit her forehead hard on a sharp stone and fainted.
Three years later...
In the corridor of the hotel, a long-haired girl wearing a black and red deep-V dress slowly walked forward, the girl's body is tall and slender, and a delicate small face has a picturesque look...
She was beautiful, an ethereal beauty, with long black hair like seaweed hanging down behind her...
Finally, she stood outside the presidential suite at the end of the hall, took a deep breath, raised her hand and rang the doorbell.
The doorbell rang for a long time, no one to open, Jiang Xin language in the heart some anxiety, is the Xiyan intelligence wrong people are not?
Just when she wanted to give up, the door was opened by a strong force, and then a tall man appeared at the door of the room...
Raised my eyes to a pair of cold eyes...
Jiang Xin language's heart inexplicable flutter, she has never seen such a cold man, from his body exudes a cold and noble atmosphere, so strong that people have seen it is difficult to forget...
Even so, she had to admit that the man was very good-looking, with a stiff body wrapped in a black shirt, and the expensive black clothes added to the man a swagman and disdainful, with deep features carved like a beautiful work of art, a broad forehead, deep eyes and a straight nose...
He seemed to have drunk wine, and there was a good smell of wine on his body, but the air around him made people feel a little intimidated.
Jiang Xin language's heart suddenly jumped up, if not for her task in the body, she will definitely not hesitate to turn and run...
This man is too dangerous...
But thinking of her friend's condition, she straightened her back, bit her lips, and opened her pink lips slightly...
I don't know, she hasn't opened her mouth yet, for the convenience of cold spit out a word...
"Get out of here!
Then he slammed the door...
Jiang Xin language heart click a sound, the door wind will blow her long hair floating up, you can see how hard the other side close the door, all the words are stuck in the throat, black eyes flashed a bit can not believe...
Isn't it true that this man is a lascivious man, and will pounce when he sees his mother?
Is it possible that She doesn't look like her mother? !
Doubt looked down at his dress today, for the happiness of friends she is really hard, never wear so exposed...
When she was stuck, came behind a "dada dada" high heels sound, Jiang Xin language also turned back to see Ye Xiyan that girl quickly ran over, a did not brake the car almost hit her.
"Wrong, wrong... That son of a bitch Yin Juntian changed rooms... This way!" Ye Xiyan pulled her and ran in the opposite direction.
"......"
Jiang Xin language careful liver tremble tremble, nervous can not say, big miss, such a big thing, we can be careful?
Standing again at the door of another presidential suite, Jiang Xinyu's hands were shaking, and the man's cold eyes kept flashing in her mind...
Did she really wonder if the man's heart was made of ice?
How can the eyes be so cold!
Taking a few deep breaths, she raised her hand to ring the doorbell, but just as she lifted her hand, the door was suddenly opened from the inside, and before she could reflect it, she had been pulled in by someone inside!
"Bang" the door was closed, a whirl between, Jiang Xin language was firmly pressed on the sofa by the man, the man also obviously drank wine, with the breath of wine came to his face, he bowed his head and kissed.
Fortunately, Jiang Xin language reflects fast, turns his head in time, Yin Juntian's lips only kiss on her face, but Jiang Xin language still feel very disgusting!
"Yin Shao, don't be so anxious... Shouldn't you take a bath?" Jiang Xinyu tried to suppress the nausea in his heart and said with a smile.
But the heart Ye Xiyan this girl scold hundreds of times, how to spread on Yin Juntian such a big color embryo!
Yin Juntian this just stopped, it seems to be fixed to look at the girl in her arms, gently not a sound, burping wine and said, "do not want to wash today!"
Then he bent down to kiss her...
"Yoon Sa... It's just a shower, it won't waste much time!" Jiang Xin language in the heart afraid, although Ye Xiyan said the arrangement seamless, but by a man so pressed, her heart still have no bottom.
However, this hateful man has no meaning at all, and almost puts all his strength on her body.
Jiang Xinyu is out of breath!
"Hiccups... Just let me take a shower... But you must promise me to drink this glass of red wine first!" Yin Jun Tianren also did not move, still pressing her, reaching out to put a cup of red wine on the coffee table to her front.
"You drink and I'll wash... You don't drink... I won't wash it!" He said, his hand is not honest again.