XIII: Only Two

XIII: Only Two

Third POV

Katsuki felt numb today.

After being dismissed at the company yesterday, it felt like whatever fight he had within himself had disappeared.

He wasn't sure what he feeling, but he could no longer physically push himself.

Kaminari and Kirishima had texted him yesterday, asking him if things were successful, but Katsuki could barely muster the never to respond to them as he just showered, changed into loungewear and fell into a deep sleep.

He missed breakfast, lunch and even when Asui made him dinner and brought it up to him, he merely told her to take whatever she wanted and to leave.

Such a stoic woman, and yet in her calm eyes he could see that she pitied him.

Great.

This time, Izuku really hadn't came home.

His rose was there, but not a note.

As of recent times what made him deserve one?

It was now 9 am, as Katsuki laid curled in bed, feeling sick to his stomach and pale as ever, with his inner omega feeling like it was dying.

Katsuki's luminescent crimson eyes, inspected the delicate flower that laid on his nightstand, gently fidgeting with the petals.

He could feel his phone ping on Izuku's pillow, picking it up and wincing at the brightness to see a message from Izuku.

Hm.

"Please eat something and just focus on yourself, I'll be back, tonight."

Well, alright then.

Just then a knock sounded at the door.

"Come in," Katsuki called out, his voice weak as he pulled the blanket closer to his face, assuming it was Asui.

Lo and behold, Kaminari and Sero.

Bright smiles on their faces with Asui behind them.

"They wished to surprise you this morning." Asui announced, "Please enjoy yourselves and call if you need anything." 

Kaminari and Sero placed their bags down and went to go hug Katsuki who laid motionless in bed.

"How're you holding up? We got worried when you didn't respond." Kaminari muttered as they got off of Katsuki.

"Everything is going downhill..." Katsuki groaned, "I saw that woman, that was at Vivicarti the other time we went to Diamond-Crest at the company."

Sero and Kaminari went wide eyed, "What business did she had there? And did you speak to Izuku?"

"I have no idea, she just said 'Mr.Midoriya is such a sweetheart and good luck if I needed to talk to him' even before then I was denied access up to see him because he was in a meeting." Katsuki repeated, feeling shivers run down his body as he repeated it.