Pikachu's Comeuppance!

Izuku was currently lifting the unconscious Momo off the floor as Jiro was blushing wildly, looking directly at his perfect ass. She had to slap her hand over her eyes before shaking her head to  break the stare. 'God damn! Green's built like a brick shithouse with an ass you bounce a quarter off of. Dammit kyoka he's basically still a kid. Hell, he doesn't even know what rape or sex is. Don't perv on him!' She roars in her mind before risking opening her eyes again.

    After setting the heiress on the other bed, Izuku turns to see her shaking her head and then slowly opening her eyes. He smiles at her, making her blush once more. "So, is your quirk super hearing?" He asks, making her smile and nod. "Y-Yeah. Bit more to it than that, but you're on the right track. I can also send powerful vibrations out based on my heartbeat. As well these allow me to plug in to a phone and transmit the sounds my other jack is picking up. But how did you guess my hearing was enhanced?" She asked after explaining. 

  Izuku chuckled. "When I asked what sex was and explained you told Miss Yaoyorozu, I wasn't lying. Unlike the detective, you have those lobes, so I figured you listened to my heart, vocal patterns, and breathing to detect the answer." Stunning the girl once more.

    "Wait... you know all of that but not what that is?" She asked, confused by the boys answer. He nodded and grinned. "Well, I have a bunch of sound based powers as well as psychic ones. The thing is, in that other universe, everything was like the games. I honestly never met any new people it was all the same people, and only I aged." Yeah, she was officially done with trying to figure him out. Also nervous.

    "Uhh, what's wrong, Miss Jiro?" Izuku asked, picking up on her nervousness. "You're able to read minds, right?" She asked quietly. He nodded, confused by what the issue was. "Are you reading my mind now?" She asked, still shaking a bit. Izuku quirked a brow before laughing hard, embarrassing the girl. "S-Sorry.  Whew, hehehe. No, Miss Jiro. I've not read anyone's mind yet. It's not nice to eavesdrop on people. Mom and Auntie Mitsuki told Kacchan that a lot. I'd need your permission to read your thoughts." He said with that innocent smile.

    "Hehe, that's good to know Green. I was afraid I'd think something private and you'd know it. I am sorry for thinking like that." Kyoka said, breathing a sigh of relief at first but genuinely apologizing to him. He shrugged it off. "It's no problem. I completely understand how someone could think like that about my powers." He said before turning to the door. "Hello Nezu, right?" He asked, making her flinch, and the sound of fine China shattering was heard outside.

    "Um, why yes, Mr. Midoriya. Heh. S-Sorry, I didn't mean to intrude." Said the flustered Nezu as he stepped inside. Izuku smiled before asking. "Oh, are you a new Pokémon?" Very excitedly reminding both Nezu and Kyoka of his past years spent in another universe. "No, Mr Midoriya, I am not a Pokémon. Though I do have every Pokémon game. I just love catching all the.... ahem anyway. I came here to thank you personally for saving Miss Jiro from those villains. I also have contacted her parents, your mother, Katsuki Bakugo, and his parents. Informing all parties of the necessary information." Nezu said, making Kyoka file away that tidbit of the Pokémon obsessed principal for later use. Before, she grew despondent at her parents, knowing what happened.

    "Oh, why you're most welcome, sir, and thank you for doing so." Izuku said, surprising the principal with how polite he was. Kyoka, however, was shaking, and Izuku, not even thinking, reached down and squeezed her hand gently. Kyoka flinched at first from the contact before realizing it was her savior, and he was still focused on Nezu. She blinked and spoke. "H-How did y-you know I n-needed that Green?"

   Izuku turned with a confused look before noticing he was holding her hand and blushing hard as he yelped and let go. "S-Sorry I didn't m-mean to do that I should have asked permission first." He said as he was crimson. Kyoka and Nezu both giggled at his antics before she whispered so only Izuku could hear. "Am I the first girl who's hand you held?" He nodded, trying to catch his breath. "Don't worry, I'm not mad, Green. Hehe, thank you for doing that, though even if you didn't intend to, you calmed me down."