Momo and Jiro Sex Ed pt 1!

Izuku, Kyoka, and Momo sat with a tearful Kyoka in the middle. Inko, Mitsuki, Masaru, Mika, and Kyotoku wept for that little Rockstar. She had just finished her story. Meanwhile, a silent fuming Katsuki sat furious at the boy's sudden return. Inko, Mitsuki, and Masaru were never more proud of Izuku for what he had done for the girl. He may have been gone for 12 years, but the boy had not changed. He still was so kind and selfless that he rushed in without being asked to protect a girl he had no knowledge of and saved her life.

   "Mrs. Midoriya... your son is a true hero. He had no idea who Jiro-chan was. He had not been asked to help her. But the moment he saw her in danger, he ran in and beat the villains, healed her, refused to leave her side until she woke up to ensure she would be safe, and even punished her ex bf for how he hurt her." Said a teary-eyed Momo. Inko smiled so proud of her long-lost son who kyoka was hugging in tears. "We always knew he would come back. He always wanted to protect and save people and thank God whatever power he gained was able to save Miss Jiro." Inko said as she wiped her tears.

    Mitsuki and Inko were never more proud of Izuku than they were in that moment. After calming Kyoka down, her parents spoke. "Izuku Midoriya, thank you from the bottom of our hearts. You had no reason to jump in and protect our little rocker. You saved our little girl when no one else even knew she was in trouble. Healed her wounds and watched over her like a hawk to ensure she would be safe when she woke up. As well for what you taught the rotten boy who broke our little girls heart. How can we ever repay you?" A weeping Kyotoku asked as he bowed to Izuku.

    "I don't need to be repaid, Mr. Jiro, sir. I saved her because it was the right thing to do. Mommy and Auntie Mitsuki always taught me to be nice to girls, to protect them, and never to be mean to them. She needed help, and I had the power to help her. I would do it again in a heartbeat. She was hurt because the boy who was supposed to love her and accept her could not see her for the amazing girl she is. I don't know much, but I do know he had no right to hurt her like that." Izuku said while smiling as bright as he could. Kyoka was blushing hard as she held Izuku. The parents all smiled and wiped their eyes.

    "I told you Inko. Our little ball of sunshine would come back to us, and he has. Not only has he returned, but he has also done so as a hero." Said a smiling Mitsuki. Making the boys mother smile and cry happy tears as she has finally reunited with her son. "I'm so proud of the man you've become Izuku." Cried inko as she pulled her baby boy into a bone breaking hug.

    After a few minutes, the Jiro's talked privately bout the situation. The angry mutt of 1A ran out in a fury as his parents and Inko all held the boy close. Beyond relieved at his return. But a crying and angry Kyoka was heard arguing with her parents about the danger of her leaving UA. She tried hard to convince them, but nothing jng she said worked.

    Until that green haired powerhouse spoke up. "Please, Mr. And Mrs. Jiro. I have a request. I want to be her personal bodyguard. I know I'm young, but I promise I'm really strong. I can protect her. I won't let anyone ever lay a finger on her again!" The emerald titan said as he bowed before them. It was not surprising  to Inko and the Bakugo's one bit at his offer. "I can help too! Between me and Midoriya-kun, we can keep her safe."

   Inko smiled at her son but wasn't sure she could bare be forced apart from him once more. Choosing then to be the best time Nezu finally spoke. "I have an offer. I wish to enroll Izuku Midoriya in 1A. Mrs. Midoriya, I also want to hire you as Reciverh Girls assistant and the dorm mother here in Heights Alliance. Thus allowing for young Izuku Midoriya here to effectively stay on as her bodyguard. I've seen his strength firsthand, and right now, he is stronger than Endeavor, the current #1 hero. He could fulfill his duty and keep her safe while not being separated from his mother. With him as her protector, no one could ever hurt her ever again. As if she were to leave UA, I fear the LoV could get to her again with no one around to help her." Surprising all the parents. Inko smiled as she cried.