The string that connects us~ [Part-1]

Location: Cyberjaya

It was nightfall in the high-tech city covered with the silent blanket of darkness and lights twinkling like stars. Well, the peaceful night may not be for everyone...

"Ali! What are you doing?!" Our Neuro agent whispered and shouted at the clumsy techno boy who accidentally got tangled in between electric cables.

You ask what's happening?
Well, our agents got a sudden mission
on a certain virus that hijacked the computers at our agent's school. So, they were in the computer lab.

"Sorry...but can you help me please?" Ali nervously laughed to which Alicia face palmed, " For goodness sake, why am I always paired up with you?  Comot is way better than you." Well, if not for the sake of IRIS, she would not have helped him...

{A/N: It is before the movie when Ali still was the owner of IRIS}

Moving on to a general fact that where there is a light there is a shadow lurking behind, while our heroes are busy restoring peace, certain villains are also busy with their plans to destroy it.

Such a scene can be witnessed in every corner of Cyberaya. Especially the slum...The area that is avoided or more likely abandoned by almost everyone. But is still a home for the needy.

"Hey! Did you pack up everything?" A person who was dressed in black asked in a demanding tone. The boy who was shivering due to fear nodded and handed over a suitcase to the man.

"You should have done this sooner! What a waste of time and energy..." He scoffed and rode away on his bike at full speed.

The poor child sobbed looking at his parents unconscious on the messy ground. They were covered in injuries.
He was helpless and too scared to even find someone to help him in the night.

Happenings like this are quite common in that area. So, that is the least one can expect.

These can go unknown to the eyes of the city police but not in the case of our spy agency.

At M.A.T.A base,

" I hear that the number of crimes is increasing day by day in the outskirts" A male voice spoke up from the giant screen of the meeting room. General Rama and the other mentors of different pillars were also present.

"Yes," General replied. "And it is regarding the smuggling of cyber weapons and the most sensitive data about our technological advancement plans, I suppose" The voice stated.

The mentors looked at each other before nodding in response.

The man heaved a sigh before continuing, " It won't be long before they arrive. So, be ready for the mission."

" Roger that" General Rama saluted and the video call ended. He then faced the mentors and asked, " How far have the arrangements come?"

"Almost done, general." Agent Geeta replied as she scrolled through her tab. "Can we rely on this plan though?" Agent Leon doubted crossing his arms.
"We should just trust the process." Agent Karya said fixing his glasses.

" Agent Karya is right. After all, this is approved by the leaders." General said and switched on the hologram. It displayed the map of Cyberaya. Five landmarks were highlighted in it.

SRT Cyberaya 1, Cyberaya train station, Gamma tower, the outskirts,  and last but not least M.A.T.A headquarters.

The next day,
At Ali's house:

'Beep-beep' the alarm started beeping continuously to which the sleeping boy annoyingly covered his head with his pillow.

"Ali! Wake up! Your friend came to visit you" His father called out to him.