CHAPTER 16

After the drama we had earlier, I told them I was going to sleep and not to disturb me, which they obeyed. I plan to find the whereabouts of those disrespectful men who insulted my maids earlier, the ones from D.L? I don't care if they're beaten up, I will find them.

Those people are not involve in the story but they really hit the spot I don't like so they better enjoy the time left in their life, cause once i saw them i will show no mercy. What I hate the most is when someone does something bad to the people close to me. In that short time, the two of them have become close to me.

I can easily get close to someone if I know and feel that they are genuine to me. I'm not the killing machine of our assassination to not get close or trust people I know are good! I know how to trust because I'm just a person and I have a heart! hue!

Now is already the time for dinner and not long for now Mia and Avy will knock—

*/Knock! */Knock

"M'lady? are you awake?!"-I heard Mia shouted behind the door.

"Yes! you may come in!"-I shouted back.The door opened and saw their faces.

"How was your sleep M'lady?"-Mia asked.

"Good"-I said. "How about you? what did you guys do when I'm asleep?"-I continued.

"We did the tasks Mrs. Delovert ordered M'lady"-Avy said.

"We cooked you food, then we helped other maids do their work since we don't have things to do."-Mia said with a smile on her face. She placed the tray on the table.

My eyebrows met because of what Avy said. What did that slutty lawlaw old woman ordered to my personal maids!? didn't she knew they are mine? and i am only the one who can order them?[ or alam nya at Kumpyansa sya kahit alam nya na tanging ako lang ang mag-uutos sakanila. Hawak ko ang dalawa. Pero ang gurang na yun lumabag na naman sa patakaran!]

"What tasks?"-I asked Avy.

"She ordered us to clean someones room in the Guard's quarter."-Avy.

Don't tell me guard yung ka chukchakan ng matanda?? eww..yuck

"Why M'lady?"-Mia asked. I shooked my head as a response for nothing.

••••

I'm already outside the mansion. I only brought a few things, I have a use for them. I decided to go to the gate, I guess I'll ask around first.

After surveying the area, I immediately left the gate. It was closed earlier but I was able to open it easily. Using the knowledge from our training before. It included techniques on how to open any doors, gates, volts, and others.

After I got out of the gate, I immediately ran somewhere to ask where the fools' house is. I already know quite a few places here in Cadior because sometimes Avy and Mia would just mention places, people, and others which gives more information to me.

It probably took me about an hour to find the fools' den, also because they are somewhat known, quite a few people know where they are.

May nakita akong lalake kaya nilapitan ko ito at naisipang sya nalang ang tatanongin.

"Excuse me?"-Hinawakan ko yung balikat ng nasa unahan kong lalake, at nung pag lingon niya ay lumaki ang mata nya habang nakatingin sakin tsaka agad tinanggal ang kamay ko sa balikat nya. Dali dali naman syang tumakbo.

Buang.

Pero alam ko naman bakit ganon nalang sya mag react, naka mask na black kasi ako..baka akala nya assasin or aswang...naka all black kasi ako eh.