A Vampire and a Sorceress

As Jaune got up, he then heard my alarm clock blast its loud noise into my ear. He then punched the button shut to keep it quiet so he could get up. Jaune then took a quick shower to get ready for the morning and then changed into his black shoes, blue jeans, and an all-white shirt.

Tai: "Jaune, hurry up! Your stunt crew is already here!"

Jaune: "Coming!"

Jaune then walked downstairs and walked inside his stunt trailer with the others. Tai, Qrow, Ruby, and Yang followed along and sat inside as the driver gave them a ride to Atlas.

Tai: "So, kid. What stunt are you doing today?"

Jaune: "Can't tell ya that. It's a surprise, especially for the girl since apparently her father hired me and my stunt team for a birthday stunt since this girl is turning 17."

Qrow: "Ah, I see. So it's a surprise for the birthday girl."

Jaune: "Well, you could say that."

After that long conversation, they all head over there. The mansion was rather big, which left a few shocked faces, but Jaune was not afraid. He then walked down to the door and knocked to then seeing the butler, Klein opened the door.

Klein: "May I help you, sir?"

Jaune: "Yeah, I'm Jaune Arc, and I'm the one that's here for the birthday stunt?"

Klein: "Ah yes, Master Jacques was pleased that you'd be here, and I see you brought guests."

Jaune: "Yeah, I was not sure if I was allowed to bring the family, but hey, why not?"

Klein: "Well, Master Jacques had no problem with it. Come on in, the Master will be pleased to know you're here."

Jaune and the others walked in to see some guests with some confused faces. He then saw Jacques walk over to Jaune.

Jacques: "Ah, Mr Arc. You came just in time."

Jaune: "Wouldn't miss this for the world, sir."

Jacques: "And I see you brought your family. Why that is good, we'd always like to have people for celebration and seeing your amazing stunt."

Jaune then looked at the girl right next to Jacques. It was a girl with a white-haired ponytail, blue eyes, and a white and blue dress.

 It was a girl with a white-haired ponytail, blue eyes, and a white and blue dress

Jaune: "And who might that be?"

Jacques: "Oh, that is my daughter, Weiss. She is the birthday girl, and she was rather curious ever since she saw your stunts on television."

Jaune: "Oh, so you're the girl? Nice to meet you, I'm Jaune, Jaune Arc."

Weiss was quiet, yet she had a calm demeanor as she shook his hand, staring right into his eyes, thinking.

Weiss: ('His aura...it has to be him. He's the host of him...') "Nice to meet you, Mr Arc. Up close, I didn't realize that you had such wonderful eyes."