4. Aarnav

Today was my college reunion which I was not going to go but Robin forced me (blackmailed emotionally) so now I am actually getting ready for the reunion

It was not like I had to do some special thing to get ready, wearing formals was my regular routine.

I was very socialize in college and had like 100's of friends but I was regretting it now as I actually have to go and socialize with people after so many years.

"Ohh the brown mundas are here! "

Ishika came running and hugged each one of us.
She was the only girl I had ever talk to in college because she always had a true friend intentions not like other girls trying to hit on me so I always felt comfortable with her.
She was very sweet and married now and was soon going to be mom. Just like her dad she was an excellent badminton player. I remember how we used to go to her matches and cheer her up even when she was losing and people thought we were mad or something but we knew that she was going to rock some day and she did, she won silver medal in the Olympics and I was proud to be her friend.

"Hii boys, we have been waiting for you'll so long. It's usually the guys waiting for the girls but you are making the girls wait."

That was Ruhi. I was never very close with her, she always tried to get close to me but I avoided her as much as I could. She was the reason for my 2 breakups in the college and I didn't like her for that.

"Ohh the princess of our boy's gang was doing some makeover."

Sunny was the guy who would argue with the teacher and entertain whole class. Teachers always told him that his chill attitude won't get him anywhere but today he was earning very good as a stand up comedian and also in gaming. We went to his shows and it felt good to see people giving him so much love because Of course he deserved it.

"Who princess? " Asked Ruhi.

"Mr. Aarnav Oberoi."

Everyone started laughing out loud. That was our inside joke. During college days my mom had invited them for my birthday dinner when they saw my picture where I was 3 years old and dressed up in a pink frock because my mom wanted a girl so she made me a girl. Since then I have been called princess by them but they would hit if someone else called me princess.

"Shut up Sunny. I would suggest you to keep your jokes saved for your comedy shows as they pay you and we don't." I said.

"Don't worry about that I have enough jokes."

"Robin when are you planning to get married?"
Ishika asked.

"In 3 months."

"Why so late?" Ruhi asked.

"My mom wants a big fat Indian wedding so she wants 3 months to prepare everything."
Robin rolled his eyes.

"Finally ghoda ghodi chadega."
Ishika said and everyone laughed.