5. Aadhya

I was expecting that he would want to meet me after the dinner to go on with his rituals of threatening Reena's friends

I knew it's not going to be a very good meeting but I was preparing myself to be calm and try to avoid argument as much as possible.

"Excuse me. I have a meeting with Mr. Aarnav Oberoi." I told his receptionist.

"Your name ma'am?" She asked.

"Aadhya Pathak."

"Yes Ma'am, I'll guide you to his cabin."
I followed her.

"Good morning, Mr. Aarnav Oberoi."
I greeted him as I entered his cabin.

"Good morning please have a seat."
He said as he ordered his receptionist to bring 2 cups of coffee.

He wore a white shirt with sleeves rolled on which gave a glimpse of his tattoos and nerves, and at the very moment I realized why girls were crazy about him. His hairs were shiny and his face had some amazing features.
Blue eyes, pink lips, a cut on eyebrow and personality of a Greek God, any girl would happily worship him.
Just a glance at him and I knew he was a gym freak, he had the perfect body reflecting through his tight shirt. And the two buttons open were cherry on the top.
I wonder what was inside the shirt I am sure it was 10 times better than what was outside.

"I am sure you know why you are here."
He said.

"Of course I was actually expecting this."

"Okay great then it won't be a long meeting. Let's get straight to the point, I don't want you meeting Reena anymore."
He said looking in my eyes, searching for fear.

"Who are you to decide? Reena considers me her best friend so if she tells me to go away from her life I will do without any argument."

I replied calmly but I could see a glimpse of anger appearing on his face. That's it just one sentence made him angry thats how much tolerance he has, it's very bad.

"I am her elder brother and CEO of Oberoi Cyber Security so I have right to make this decision."

"Did Reena give you the right to make her life decisions?" I asked.

"Yes." He replied.

"Fine then I'll discuss about this with Reena and if she wants this too I'll never try to contact her."
I started dialling her number when he got up and snatched my phone.

He leaned on the chair I was sitting on and said in a aggressive tone, "Don't provoke me Dr. Aadhya Pathak. You have no one idea how I can destroy your life."

"I am not provoking you I am just making sure that Reena wants the same thing."

He grabbed my wrist tightly.