Part 6 My love

Skelly's POV

Wither's so caring to me I never ask for a better boyfriend than him we have a day off Herobrine is gonna be so mad but, we really don't care. 

I open my eyes to the very gently feeling of Wither's hands on my back he use one of them to gently rub it. 

I look up at him with a smile "Hey you how did you sleep..?" Wither said softly with a smile I blush but, I blush more when I notice I'm laying on him. 

"H-How did I get on y-you..." I ask softly as I'm feeling embarrassed about this as I smile softly Wither chuckled seeing my cute face. 

"I put you on me when you're sleeping love..." Wither said softly with a chuckled I blush more I cuddle his chest loving the warmth of his body. 

I blush more when Wither is rubbing my left side of my body I shivered in pleasure knowing the blankets are still on us. 

"Are you okay I saw you shivered..?" Wither said softly in a worry voice I look at him with a blush I nodded as I cuddle him again. 

"I'm okay I love the way you touch me..." I said softly hugging Wither tightly feeling very safe with him since he is a hacker. 

"I know I'll always protect you..." Wither said softly as he counited to rub my back but, also stroking my head gently. 

I blush more until I gently move closer to him until I'm up to his face I was blushing so much that I think my hole face is red. 

"I have no idea why I'm blushing so much~" I said softly before snuggling his neck Wither smile as he gently kiss my forehead before gently pulling away. 

"Maybe it's because you have the hottest boyfriend you have that really cares about you~" Wither said softly turning his towards me. 

I blush more before I cuddle him "What should we do~?" I ask softly with love in my eyes as I'm staring at him. 

Wither thinks for a moment before he smiles at me "We'll stay here in our room we just need each other my Skelly~" Wither said softly with a loving smile. 

"That sounds nice~" I said softly as I cuddle him more Wither turn his body to his left side as he hold me tightly against his body. 

We hug each other tightly before Wither gently place his right hand under his chin before we lean in and our lips met. 

I moan into the kiss as Wither's warm lips and gently pressing against mine in my mind I want him more. 

So, I open mouth slightly and place the tip of my tongue on Wither's bottom lip I felt his lip and I blush more. 

Wither's POV 

I felt Skelly's mouth slightly and felt the tip of his tongue on my bottom lip I know he's asking for entrance. 

I gladly give it to him by opening my mouth and slid my tongue out we gently wipe our tongues together tasting each other. 

I hold Skelly even more as our bodies are touching I heard Skelly moan into the kiss our tongues are so wet that made me moan into the kiss. 

We kiss for a while before we gently pull away the kiss with saliva out of our mouths as we both panted. 

"That was hot~" Skelly said softly as he's blushing so much. 

"I know~" I said softly with a smile that was our first tongue kiss and it felt so good. 

We stare at each other knowing what we want we smile at each other wanting the same thing. 

"Should we~?" Skelly said softly as the sun is going down slightly I notice the blush on his cheeks. 

"Sure my Skelly~" I said softly with a loving smile on my face making Skelly blush more before we started kissing each other again. 

We're about to have the best time with each other and I think we just gotten started. 

~Have fun reading the next part it's 18+ smut warning~