Part 8 Loving Looks

Skelly's POV 

I never felt so good last yesterday I was in a lot of pleasure I'm so lucky to have Wither as my boyfriend. 

But, a week later I was getting pick on by my friends both Florence and Reekid won't be showing up for a while. 

Wither has been standing up for me against our friends but, they still kept on picking on me. 

I'm scared to tell Herobrine because he might felt the same way. 

Once, I'm home I was watching TV before Wither walks in and lock the door I turn my head with a smile. 

"Hi, Wither.." I said blushing. 

Wither smile back "Hi, Skelly.." he said as he walk towards me. 

"I got the rest of your things so you're all set.." Wither said with a smile. 

I smile back still blushing I forgot to tell you but, I'm living with Wither it's the best thing of my life. 

Wither use his hacks to place my stuff now before sitting next to me I scooch closer to him as Wither gently warp his right arm around my back. 

I lay my head on his shoulder as he hold me Wither smile more as he got the blanket that's drop over the couch and put on us. 

I cuddle with the blanket and Wither's body close giving him a loving look "You're cute.." Wither said softly. 

I blush more still giving him a loving look Wither smile at me more I can tell he's giving me a loving look too. 

Wither gently pick me up and place me on his body I sigh feeling his warmth "You love this don't you~?" Wither ask softly. 

I nodded feeling embarrassed my face is so red that I buried my face into his chest. 

Wither smile more as he hold me more "Do you think our friends will stop picking on us.?" I ask softly. 

Wither shrug "I don't know my Skelly all I know is if they won't stop picking on you I'm not afraid to hurt them.." he said softly. 

"I don't want you to get in trouble.." 

"I know but, you know how overprotective of you.." Wither said softly. 

I blush more before I close my eyes falling asleep on him Wither feels so warm that I can sleep very comfy on him. 

"Sleep well Skelly.." Wither said softly before he kiss me on the lips for a bit before gently pulling away. 

Wither hold me even more tightly as I slept on him with a blush.