Chapter three: My nerd

Reading in the library is my favorite to place to read, no distractions, no yelling or shouting, and no teenage drama.

My phone suddenly started to ring. Wonder who it is?.

I checked the caller ID and it showed
Avery❤. That's weird avery doesn't call anyone at this time, she's either too busy eating or watching a movie.

I pressed the accept call button.

"Hey"

"Hey, what's up?"

"Oh nothing, just curious of what your doing today"

That's odd, i told her this morning ill be at the school library, it's kinda obvious what ill be doing here.

"Okay, cut the act avery, what happend?"

I heard her curse at the other end, and let out a groan in frustration.

"Okay, you got me"

She paused for a second

"I think adam's cheating on me"

What the heck!.

"What!, how?, why?!"

"It started yesterday, he's becoming a bit more distant and i don't really know why"

"Don't think that okay?, im sure he has his reason's being distant" i said reassuringly, im not really that close to adam, i only know him as avery's boyfriend

Although i have seen that adam has been acting weird ever since he met archer, and i dont know why.

Did they get into a fight before?.

I shook those thoughts out of my head, why am i even thinking of archer.

"Yeah, your propably right, phew im glad i got that out my head, its been fucking killing me for the whole day now, but thanks for listening, bye love ya!"

I giggled. "Bye love you too!"

And we both hanged up.

A Couple of minutes passed and i finished reading my book, i checked to see the time and it was already late.

I got up from my seat taking putting the book back on the shelf, i found another book and i kinda got attracted to it, so i borrowed it from the librarian.

On my way out, i bumped into someone making me almost fall.

Keyword being almost.

Luckily the person i bumped into caught me, circiling their arms around my waist pulling me close to them.

I opened my eyes to see archer.

With a worried look on his face, on instinct i quickly pushed myself off him, and muttered a 'sorry'.

I tried to pick up the book that fell but archer beat me to it grabbing it and handing it to me.

"Thank you and sorry, ill come by at your house to babysit lily bye" before turning to leave, but he caught my wrist making me stop in running away from him.

"Wait, you can ride with me to my house it will be a lot faster"

"Uhm...i can go by myself but thanks for the offer"

"No, its already late, you can't go out by yourself nerd" he said smirkingly at me.

I gave him a cold glare.

I sighed "fine, i guess"

He grinned, and a cute dimple appeared on his cheeck that made him kinda attractive.