Epilogue

Years passed, and Jungkook and Y/N's love remained unshaken. Their peaceful life in the quiet town became the backdrop for a beautiful love story that had overcome the darkest of challenges.

One sunny afternoon, Jungkook turned to Y/N with a glint of determination in his eyes.

Jungkook: "Y/N, we've built a life together, and it's time we make it official. Will you marry me?"

Y/N: Tears of joy welled up in her eyes. "Yes, Jungkook, a thousand times yes!"

Their wedding was a small, intimate affair, attended by the friends they had made in the town. The joy and love in the air were palpable, and their vows spoke of a love that had defied the odds.

Priest: "By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

As they shared their first kiss as a married couple, their love story came full circle, from the treacherous world of the mafia to the peaceful haven they had found.

Their love story, born amidst the danger and deception of the criminal underworld, had transformed into a testament to love's resilience and power. They had fought for their love and won, and now they could look forward to a future filled with hope, happiness, and the promise of a love that would last a lifetime.

And so, Jungkook and Y/N began a new chapter as husband and wife, grateful for the love that had brought them through the darkest of times and into the light of a future together.

To be continued...... 

If you like this story please follow me 🔙 and vote 🌟 to get the notification right away whenever I update. Don't be a silent reader, comment me and if there is any grammatical issues then you can DM me in the comment box.
~♥~