Chapter 36

Jisung had to go on a little mission along with Changbin, and even though he actually liked the older's presence, he was a bit disappointed to not be paired with Minho.

He was pouty as they walked on the streets, as Changbin kept on pestering him.

"Minho and you were awfully close when you two got back yesterday" Changbin teased, and Jisung only rolled his eyes.

"I already told you, we went out and had a fun time" Jisung insisted, not sure if he should tell them about their date.

Jisung actually wanted to show the entire world that he was dating Minho, but he wasn't sure of what the older thought of it. They haven't discussed it at all.

"Fun time, huh?" He teased more, as Jisung blushed slightly

"We just went for a little picnic..." Jisung admitted, as they hid behind a building, watching the entrance of a suspicious cafe.

"A date?" Changbin excitedly asked

"... Don't tell Minho" Jisung whispered, feeling awkward.

"Oh my god" Changbin gasped "I'm SO going to tease him about that"

"Nooo don't" Jisung defended, shaking his head in despair "I don't know how he feels about telling the others"

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind" Changbin reassured "He hasn't been the slickest around you the last weeks anyway"

"I don't know" Jisung shrugged, trying to anticipate Minho's reaction.

They looked as a man entered the cafe, and they nodded at each other. They waited a few seconds before walking towards the cafe.

"Ready?" Changbin asked

"Yep" Jisung nodded, as they rushed to the door and busted the door open.

They got in as a man immediately threw himself at them, a rusty knife swinging right in front of Jisung's face as he widened his eyes in panic, leaning back in a hurry as he reacted quickly enough to not lose some parts of his face under his opponent. Changbin got quick as he kicked that guy in the stomach, with enough strength to throw him to the other side of the room.

He looked back at Jisung to make sure the latter was okay, as he helped him lean back up.

"You're good?" He asked with a chuckle as he grabbed another opponent's arm and pushed him away, throwing his leg up as he kicked him in the face.

"I am" Jisung chuckled along, taking a knife out of his coat as he stabbed another guy who ran to him.

"Good, Minho would have killed me if not" He teased as he approached the lying man and kicked his face enough to make him unconscious.

"Stooop" Jisung whined as he skillfully avoided a punch directed at him, before kicking the man's leg. The guy fell down from the kick, and Jisung took the occasion to plunge his knife in the stomach and left him there as he followed Changbin downstairs.

They gasped as they saw a young man, hands tied as his face was beaten harshly. His lips were busted and his eyes too puffy from punches to actually see.

"We're here to help you out" Jisung announced, as he ran to him and started untying his hands.

"Are you alright?" He asked the young boy, checking his injuries as they seemed minor enough for him to walk

"I... need food" He said, panting slightly.

"It's alright, we're bringing you to the hospital" Changbin reassured, as he crouched down "Jump" He told him, as he gave him a piggyback ride to the van.

"The young guy was successfully brought to the hospital chef" Jisung told Chan, as they were sitting in the front seats of the van.

"Perfect, good job" Chan praised with a little chuckle at the nickname, looking over Jisung who was really smiley today "You seem happy today" He stated, and he heard the giggle from Changbin.

"Minho must have busted his ass" Changbin teased, and Jisung got mad as he threw his knife at him out of impulse.

"Shut up! That's not true" He yelled at the older as Changbin laughed loudly, the knife in his hand as he had grabbed it during the throw

"Not yet" Jisung mumbled to himself, making the two in the car explode in laughter.

As soon as they got back home, Minho jumped at Jisung.

That surprised everyone, mostly Jisung who had to keep his balance from the heavy hug the older gave him.

Chan and Changbin looked at each other in pure amazement at the endearing sight, before leaving discreetly to let the two lovers into their intimacy.

"Hello to you too" Jisung said as he chuckled, his arms wrapping around the older as well.

"That was long" Minho complained, as he slowly pulled Jisung more into him and raised him from the ground. He moved his arms until he was wrapped around his waist and raised him completely, carrying him as he waddled to the living room. Jisung giggled at the action, as he grabbed his shoulders tightly, afraid to fall down.

"Food is ready" Minho mumbled, as he let the boy on his feet. They arrived in front of the table as all of his members were there, their forks mid-air as they stared at the two's entrance in the room.

Jisung realized all of them had witnessed the cute actions, as he felt deep embarrassment, his cheeks dusting in pink rapidly.

Minho looked over the others and raised an eyebrow, wondering why they were the victims of their burning questioning stares.

"What?" He growled, glaring instantly.

"Mmh, nothing. Everything is perfectly common" Seungmin sarcastically responded, as he raised his hands in defense.

Minho rolled his eyes as he unbothered, stepped forward to Jisung and cupped his jaw rather abruptly, leaning in and pecking his lips delicately, before walking to the table and sitting down, acting as if absolutely nothing had happened.

Almost all of them widened their eyes and stared at each other, none of them brave enough to make a comment on it as they noticed Minho's annoyed mood.

Jisung was blushing madly as he froze upon the sweet kiss, feeling his heart tingling in his chest.

How cute Minho was today.

The chapter is short today, sorryy :((

Btw, thanks again for all the strenght, I love you all so much !!!