Chapter Six

His Mum picked us up at the airport when we landed in Belgium. I actually felt like I was already one of them when Cisca, Lando's mum hugged me first making Lando groan in frustration as I realized he was close to his mum.

When we arrived at their house I was in awe of how posh it was. There I met Lando's grandparents and cousins.

"You didn't tell me this will be a family reunion." I glared at Lando as he took me to my room in their house. He just snickered and looked at me with a smile on his face. "Lando I'm not joking. I shouldn't be here, okay?"

His eyes widened as he stepped towards me, holding me in each of my arms before pulling me for a hug.

"You have every right to be here with me. You are my girlfriend."Lando whispered as I felt his fingers running through my hair. "Since the day I told Mum about you, she wouldn't stop begging me to bring you."

"But I felt like I was intruding on your family occasion." I sighed as I felt his hands rubbing my back. I can feel his warm breath on my bare neck as he breathes.

"I want you here Belle, not just me, my mum, my sisters" Lando chuckled as I felt his head lean on my shoulder. "I know this may sound strange but with you here, I think it's perfect."

I giggled in our hug feeling giddy and elated about what he just said, and Lando was the only one who made me feel like this.

"Fine," I laughed as he pulled away and cupped my face with his hands. "What?" I mumbled as I felt his hands squeeze my cheeks.

"You're so cute." he smiled as I chuckled.

"What about well just take a rest, I'm still jet lagged," I whispered as he pulled me with him and he let himself fall on the mattress. "Lando." I gasped as I landed on his chest making him gasped in pain.

"Belle, can we?" He grinned. I know what he meant and we've been doing that a couple of times since Hungary. I giggled as his smile widened before rolling us both to the bed. His lips never left mine as he pinned me on the mattress.

Then and there we did it, with his family just downstairs.

~~~

We've been here in Belgium for about three days and it's been a joy, his family is so welcoming to me and I'm really thankful for it. I've never been here yet it feels like I've been here for years.

I turned to the other side of the bed and felt that Lando was not there. Maybe he woke up first and went downstairs since his family didn't even know that we shared a room. I stirred up and stretched as I chuckled that he would sneak here at midnight just to cuddle or sometimes have sex.

I looked at my phone and saw that there was a message from him but my phone suddenly turned off when I was about to read it. I sighed as I went to look for my charger and saw it on the floor. I gasped as I saw my bra next to it.

I stood up and saw that some of Lando's clothes and mine were scattered around the floor. I scrambled to my feet and I picked them up one by one from the floor as I felt my face burning up with the thought of how rowdy we get when we are alone.

I gasped when I heard a knock on the door and waited for the door to open hoping that it was Lando as I pushed it onto the hamper since I needed to wash it.

"Belle," I heard Flo call and I became confused. "We are heading out to the stables, do you want to come?"

I stumbled to my feet as I went to my luggage and grabbed some clothes to wear and quickly put it on as I heard Flo knocks again.

"A minute," I called out as I looked down and saw I was pretty clothed and opened the door and saw her in her boots. "Oh, you're ready."

"No I just tried it on, we'll go later after we have our lunch. Did Lando tell you he'll be in the UK for two days?" Flo asked and my eyes just went wide. "Oh gosh, I'm sorry I thought he already told you."