Chapter Thirteen

"I promise that I'll be back. I don't know how long  we will stay in Switzerland, but Aunt Victoria will be there for me." I said as I slipped on Lando's shirt before snuggling with him on his bed. I took a deep breath in as I felt his hands wrapped around me.

"Ï don't want you to go." He whispered as he snuggled on my neck. "But you have to, you have to know about your family."

I can feel my heart break and melt because of Lando, I wanted him to come I really do because I don't know what will happen to me if I finally find out about my life. But somehow, him being here for me when I didn't know I needed someone.. he became my strength since day one of our relationship, and until now that I'm going through my mum's passing.

I couldn't say anything about Liechtenstein because I didn't even believe it, I had to find out the truth before saying anything about it. I grew up believing my mother that Aunt Victoria was her only family and that my father left me behind at a very young age. I sighed as I wrapped my arms around him, climbing on top of him and I snuggled on his neck.

I stayed there on top of him, listening to his calming heartbeat on his chest as I looked outside the window of his flat. His fingers combed my hair, as he hummed some tune near my ear. It's calming it really is and I badly wanted this to last, forget about everything and just be here in his arms. If only I could I would.

It's raining again outside. Good thing I packed a lot of warm clothes since Aunt Victoria said that I'll stay in St Gallen for a bit before going to Liechtenstein. My flight is tomorrow yet I couldn't bear to leave. It feels like home here in Lando's arms.

"Promise me you'll call when you get there?"I heard Lando whisper as he wrapped his arms around me. I looked up at him and smiled, and I felt my heart beat rapidly as I saw his pretty eyes he opened his eyes when he looked at me. the way his pupils dilated as he looked at me, I felt my heart skip a beat. "I really love how pretty your eyes are. it's like Ember."

"Thanks to my mum." I smiled as I laid my head down again on his chest I felt a pang in my chest from thinking about my Mum. I stifled a sob and there I felt Lando holding me tighter.

"Oh, Love." He whispered as he held me there as I let my emotions through my tears. "It's okay." He comforted and he held me until I calmed myself down. Maybe it was for hours or so but he lay there beneath me, holding me tight as I cried.

I didn't even know that I cried myself to sleep but I really felt better after I woke up with Lando beside me, arms still wrapped around me. And honestly, it was the best sleep I ever had these past few weeks.

"Morning my Love." he groaned as I felt him stretch. "Do you want me to take you to the airport?" he asked and I nodded.

I don't like goodbyes but that's the least I can do to ease the building pain of my heart from going away even just for a week or so. The pain of thinking about what my future is and what my life really is.

"You'll be okay love, I know you will. Just call me okay, I'll always be there for you." He whispered as I felt his lips on my forehead.

I barely talked for the two days that I stayed here in Woking with Lando but it's okay with him because he understands me. As much to the dismay of Lando's flatmate, Max, I never left Lando's side. Max would ask Lando if he'd come to get food but Lando preferred to stay with me and order some food for delivery.

"I already ordered some food." He smiled as I groaned while standing up. He chuckled when he saw me stretch my arms up making his shirt slide up leaving my naked bottom in his full view. "Or that food."

"Lando!" I scolded and laughed as he grinned from ear to ear. "I have a flight in a couple of hours."

"Then that's a lot of time. Come here." He grinned as he pulled me back to bed. Pulling me in for a kiss as he slipped off his shirt from me.