2 - Realisation

..Alright, I'm tired of exploding! So I got focused and timed it the best I could, Then another jump, then another.. "Oh my gosh! There's a building!" "Jump-" Then you started falling

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

"Oh, so you can crash into the side of walls.... oh...."
Before the first spike you start to look around, nothing behind you, nothing to the side of you.. Then you notice in a corner- "Wait, a corner??" "WHERE AM I?!?!?!"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

There's something transparent in a corner. Right before you explode you focus all your energy to jump up to it. Nothing. Now the first spike is approaching again.. you must reach that thing!
You're getting closer..

and closer....

and closer.......

and closer.

Right near the spike, you can almost feel it breathing on you, You start shaking, and shaking, and shaking. Wow, you've never shook so hard in your life.. "Wait... LIFE!!"

Woah, something just happened. Everything was frozen. You had time to think, time to act. "EEEH" You tried to jump. Nothing.
Strangely, on the screen it said "Stereo madness". "Normal Mode: 4%" "I have 4% so I guess the goal is to get it to 100%?" You said. "Makes sense." "Practice Mode: 0%" And three more mysterious buttons.. One looked like... "WAIT.. LIFE. LIFE I-- I-" The icon from a game... s-someone you knew had.. "The Sims". "Must mean practice mode" you thought. "Meh; I can check it out later" How calm you were... wow. There was an arrow next to it. "That's gotta mean- wait.... I don't know." "Hold on, if this is the pause menu, then this is the play button?.. Makes sense. But then what does those circles and lines- Wait..... LIFE!!! LIFE........... "LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE!!!!!!!" You shouted, as it echoed through the nothing-ness of "Stereo Madness". That looks just like the icon of that video game i played-w-w- when I had a life... "That was the menu Icon. I have 4% so I guess the goal is to get it to 100%?" You were ready to press the button.. "Just a little bit closer... and..."

And everything was black (oh so racist ending)