4

As it always does, Monday came along. This was Jongho's first school day. But he was still snuggled up in bed. He groaned as he felt someone tap him. He turned seeing wooseok. "Hm?" He asked and sat up.

A smile grew on wooseoks face. "Jongho you slept through your alarm." He tried his best not to laugh.

"Really? What time is it?" Jongho said looking at his phone. He sighed seeing that he still had time to get ready. "Oh you scared me."

"Don't worry I wouldn't let you be late the first day of school. Plus we wake up around the same time." Wooseok said before going into the bathroom. 

Jongho sighed and rubbed his eyes. "Thanks. I don't know where I'd be without you."

"Technically, late for class." Wooseok answered making Jongho laugh.

Ever since Thursday's orientation, Jongho and wooseok pretty much did everything together. Eating, getting books, and such.  They would talk a lot in their room when there was nothing to do. Jongho was lucky to have a roommate he was so close to.

They both got ready for the day. Jongho put on a hoodie as he normally did. He always changed in the bathroom. It was what he did to hide his scars. Even though they were healing they were embarrassing to him. He didn't want anyone to see them.

"Jongho our classes are at the same time, right?" Wooseok asked.

Jongho came out the bathroom and nodded. "Yeah they are. Why? Do you want to walk together?" He asked.

"Am I too clingy?" Wooseok asked joking a bit.

"No let's walk together." Jongho laughed.

And that they did. They both walked to the main building. It wasn't too far from the dorms. Eventually they had to split ways and go to separate classrooms. When Jongho sat down he looked around his classroom. He didn't recognize anyone. So he just kept to himself as he waited for the teacher. Meanwhile he would text Yunho.

-

Yunho walked into his classroom. He was now suddenly regretting having a science lab early in the morning. He placed his backpack down and sat down. He looked around the room. He didn't know anyone in the class. There were some recognizable faces but no friends. He scrolled on his phone while everyone else came into the classroom. He saw a text come in from Jongho, 'Yunho I already overslept this morning🥲'. Yunho smiled and texted back.

Suddenly the teacher began to go over the introduction to the class and the syllabus. "For every lab you'll have a partner. And I will be picking your partners for convenience sake. If I call your names please sit together." She said and began to read names.

Yunho could care less. He was still on his phone. Jongho stopped responding, probably because he was starting class as well. Yunho moved on to texting seonghwa instead. Suddenly he heard his name.

"Jung Yunho and Song Mingi." The teacher said then moved on to other names.

Yunho was startled by hearing Mingi. He looked up from his phone then looked around almost frantically. He saw Mingi sitting behind him. He sighed and cursed under his breath. Rather than making a scene, he got up and went to sit with Mingi.