Chapter 8 Toilet Showdown part 2

POV Cameraman:I saw Brown Titan wipe out a massive number of alliance members due to him flying around and dropping bombs, I saw TV Woman at the back of the head preparing to enter. Until I saw the back of his head start to overheat, and she was forced to jump off. It seemed this thing had a defense mechanism at its back, but I have an idea, I turn to Plunger Cameraman and Dark Speakerman, who couldn't defend against the hulking beast and said, "We need to make EMP harpoon. If this thing runs on electricity, EMPs can deactivate it." We told everyone in the base to make EMP Harpoons fast, and we made them in only 3 minutes, we fired at the Brown Titan using all our guns, and it seemed to be deactivated until....

It absorbed the blast and opened up its core. Its core's beam activated, causing another nuke. Only a small part of the base was left, and around 20% of alliance members stationed here made it out alive. https://youtu.be/T6Oani_5Po4?si=L1MLDB7X4v3SUFyz
It screeched in an act of dominance as he thought they won by now. Fortunately, backup arrived. I saw the Clock Men and Microwave men enter the battle. These allies haven't entered the war until now. They're one of the most powerful alliance members so far, The microwave men used super heater on the brown titan, causing some of its skin to melt, and then the Microwave Woman used her explosive beam to take apart some of its upgrades. I saw the Professor toilet stab some of the microwaves, but some parts of his toilet melted mostly the steel claws. I saw Brown absorb his titan Hovering there just tanking the Microwave radiation along with his son, I saw his son go to the Professor Toilet and get something it seemed to attach to him. And then I remembered it was the same type of attachment as Brown, and as he started putting it on, something happened. Time stopped, I turned to the clock men who had charged up their time freeze ability for 1 minute so far. All of us charged up our weapons and direct hit we retreated via the TV Men teleporting us away. As the smoke cleared. No way this can't be, I he could he absorb it. I saw Brown use the energy and said, "LET THIS BE A LESSON NOT TO KIDNAP MY SON, RETURN TO SENDER." The entire base was reduced to nothing by his blast. The only thing left was Titan Cameraman's remains. I saw Professor Skibidi nod to his 2 powerful allies as they retreated.

(Well, we did it boys the alliance has nothing left other than some medium-sized bases, I gotta say that Brown is officially a titan-level threat. Unfortunately, there are still some opponents like the ASTRO toilets left.)