Chapter 28✨

Next day
The whole night Sumedh was thinking about mallika and was not able to sleep.
He got ready and went to college with a sad face. He was fully numb and didn't know what to do. He was walking in the corridor. And sees his father's cabin empty.
Sumedh- he has not yet come to college?? No, no this can't be possible the great Mr. Mudgalkar has not come for college??
He ignored it and went to his class. After 2 classes he was going back to his room. And while passing he again saw his father's cabin empty. He went to the basement. And sees the basement empty.
Sumedh- now where does he take her?? Wait, first I should search for dad.
He went to his mansion (His real house Mudgalkar mansion). Only the workers were present there.
Sumedh- where is dad??
Worker- don't know sur from morning he is not in his room.
Sumedh- Ramu
(One of the worker who stays in his mansion only)
Ramu comes towards him.
Sumedh- do you know where dad has gone??
Ramu- woh... In the morning
Flashback
S/f on call
S/f- London??Suchit are you mad?? Can't you wait?? Ok, ok I will come there in few minutes. And we should be very careful at any cost Sumedh should not be found out about this.
Flashback ended
Sumedh- whattt?? He went to London with Suchit. Means mallika no, no, no
He ran from thereto the airport and took the information.
At other side
Mallika's haldi was going. Mallika calls Suchit
Suchit- now what happened??
Mallika- Suchit you told that you want to marry me in London. I agreed know.
Suchit- yes
Mallika- you have arranged everything so beautifully but where are the people??
Suchit- ohh that I forgot to tell you mallika. Wait I will come
He comes there with his dad(Sumedh's dad)
Suchit- see here I have my dad also for our wedding. And your dad is not there do you want your step mother here??
Mallika- no, no she will kill me. If she got to know about this means.
S/f- hello beta
Mallika- hello uncle
S/f- don't be sad some of my friends will come with their family by night.
Mallika- ohh that's really great Uncle.
S/f- ok I have some work enjoy your day.
He left
Suchit- now are you happy??
Mallika- yes, but I'm missing monika di and basant bhai a lot. It would be so nice if they were here.
Suchit keeps his hand on her hand and rubs it.
Suchit- Mallika look at in my eyes
She looks into his eyes
Suchit- do you really want your monika di and basant bhai here??
Mallika- n.. no, I'm very happy with you I don't want anyone.
Suchit- good, So here is no one to apply you haldi wait I will only apply it to you.
Mallika- hmm ok
He takes haldi in his hand and applies it to her cheek. She smiles a little.
.....................................TBC................................
Precap- Sumedh's brilliant plan😎
Any guess what our hero is going to do??

Please do vote and comment❤