Chapter 43✨

Someone- Lucy
Mallika and Lucy turn towards the voice.
At the entrance of her house. A man with a dark blue shirt with dark brown trousers. He was wearing a Christian cross pendant with black beats. His hair was straight and a little bit light brown color. His eyes were dark blue with a beard. And he was wearing ear piercings.
(A/n- I have explained how much I can but for your clarity I'm adding his picture too)

How was the shock?? Yes I know some have already guessed it has our hero. Isn't he looking damn handsome in this look?? Okay let's come back.
He comes towards them. And forwards his hand for a handshake.
Person- hello, Mrs. Mudgalkar I'm Thomas Adam.
(A/n- hey guys I don't know what and all names I'm writing they are in London so I have choosen this name)
Mallika didn't respond to him. She was just staring at him from top to toe.
Mallika- you...
(A/n- sorry for disturbing you all now Sumedh has changed his look. So now Sumedh will be Thomas. So don't get confused)
Thomas- what??
Mallika- your face is similar to someone.
Thomas- ohk, I have heard a lot about you from Lucy. I'm really very inspired. And yes, Congratulations for your new baby.
Mallika- thank you
Thomas- where's your husband?? I wanted to congratulate him also.
Mallika became silent.
Mallika- Actually... He... has gone to India for a few days.
Thomas- ohh he should be here at this time with you. This is not fair.
Lucy- Sir... I mean Thomas come let's meet everyone.
Thomas- yeah sure, just a minute
He takes a sweet and puts it into mallika's mouth.
Thomas- once again congratulations
And he left from there.
Lucy- sorry ma'am he is very friendly with everyone.
And she also left from there.
Mallika slowly eats it.
Mallika- Is he mad?? Huh!
Basant and Monika were standing in the corner and seeing all this.
Monika- ohh God this Sumedh.
Basant- finally mallika ate something.
Monika- what a plan he have made.
Flash back
Sumedh- yes, I'm alright now just do what I say, I'm coming home at midnight 1am. You and monika di have to help me decorating the living room.
Basant- decorations?? For what??
Sumedh- tomorrow is mallika's baby shower.
Basant- whattt
Sumedh- yes, now listen carefully I have invited all our neighbors and mallika's colleagues. Tomorrow morning make mallika ready and I'm coming there.
Basant- but how? ?
Sumedh- in new look.
Basant- Sumedh are you kidding?? Mallika will Identify you very easily by your eyes.
Sumedh- for that also I have one solution. Don't worry Basant bhai. Just tell yes, there whatever I say tomorrow. Okay??
Basant- okay.
Flashback ended
And both laughs.
All were congratulating mallika giving gifts. But mallika's concentration was only on Thomas (Sumedh). Thomas sees her once.
Thomas (inside) - why is she lookingat me like that?? Did she, no, no, no Sumedh be careful. Your wife is very dangerous.
He tries to be normal. And talks with Lucy and her friends.
Mallika- Sumedh
................................... TBC.................................
Precap- Thomas- come let's all play truth or dare.
Thomas(inside) - now, just wait and watch my wifey how your husband will make you eat food. Let me see how you will not eat.

Please do vote and comment ❤