Flashing

"And in the Popstart this morning, Katrina just dropped her new album! In almost five minutes of its release last night it got one million listeners BREAKING THE RECORD FOR FASTEST AMOUNT OF LISTENERS! No other artist has ever done this! Record holders are saying IT IS the best album of all time."

"WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

"AHHHHHH!!!!!"

"I LOVE YOU KATRINA!!!!!!!!"

Screams the crowd

Savanna looks at Jenna

"God, that is amazing! I personally listened to it last night and I am mind blown, I mean I am just blown away from it."

Jenna shakes her head

"Yeah, I mean her vocals and her sound is just so so so good..."

Jenna savors the "good" to make it seem like it's the best thing she has ever heard

"I just can't believe that she did it... with all the crap that happened to her this year,"

"Yeah"

"She's been through so so much, from the death of her husband, to the death of her family and to the death of her sister Molly. She's just been through so so much..."

"Yeah... I am just so proud of her... she really did do it, she gave the world the best"

The two were acting very dramatic. Savanna turns her head to look into the camera but her eyes are looking away from it, it looked like she was looking at something that wasn't the camera.

Savanna shakes her head

"Oh, ok!" She whispers "THIS JUST IN! KATRINA JUST BROKE THE ONE BILLON STREAMS MARK ON SPOTIFY!!!!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

"NO WAY!!!!!!"

Screams the crowd

"AND!!!!! TO CELEBRATE THIS, KATRINA IS IN THE STUDIO!!! BILL BRING HER OUT!!!!" Jenna yells getting up out of her chair

Savanna follows with Jenna getting up out of chair, the crowd gets up and screams for her. They were screaming at her as if she was the queen of the world.

"NO FUCKING WAY!!!!"

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

"ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!!!!!!"

"SHES HERE AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Screams the crowd. The crowd was so energetic they started rushing the stage but were stopped by security guards.

Katrina walks out and in front of the camera, she walks up to Jenna and Savanna and shakes their hands.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!"

"SHES HERE!!!!!" Jenna screams in excitement

"AH!!!!"

Savana gives Katrina a hug instead of shaking her hand, you could also see that Savanna whispered something into her ear.

Katrina backs up and gives another hug to Savana. She than sits down in her chair.

"AHHHH!!!! KATRINA!!!"

"WOOOOOO!!!!!"

"Thank you! THANK YOU!"

Katrina was from the Dominican republic. She was very slim, she had dark dark black wavy hair, medium sized boobs and a fat ass. Her eyes were hazel brown and her lips and cheeks were small but cute. Katrina wore a red dress with red Prada heels that vined their ways around her heels. Her hair was in five different braids that were all connected to make a big braid in the middle back of her hair. She also wore red as blood lipstick.