Track 1//: Fucking Rockwell

One year before album

June 21st, the longest day of the year. At this point in time Earth had completely turned down causing LA to face closer to the sun, but on June 21st the sun doesn't fall till 12. Parties erupt all over LA due to the fact that sun isn't down yet.

Katrina was preparing her house for a party. She lived in a luscious, luxurious house on top of a hill. She lived in one of the most famous and rich neighborhoods in the world "Crocodile Lane." This neighborhood was home to some of Hollywood's biggest stars. The street was  founded by Frank and a Nancy Sinatra in the early 60's. It was made for famous, powerful celebrities to escape the paparazzi and obnoxious fans.

The first house built on Crocodile lane was non other then the Sinatras. A 25,000 square foot house, made by the richest and most famous architects in the world. Almost 70 years later the house was owned by none other than Katrina. The house itself was very modern and futuristic, it was mainly white but the inside was brown and red. There were giant black windows and giant hedges surrounding the house.

7:30

Drinks were already flowing even though the sun was still at its peak in the sky slowly falling down to earth. Katrina and her sister Molly were throwing a "Suns up Guns up party" to celebrate the short night.

Molly was skinny and looked almost identical to Katrina. Molly was 21 while Katrina was 23. Molly had long straight black hair, brown eyes and chocolate skin. She had medium sized tits and a medium sized ass as well. Wherever Katrina went Molly would follow, wherever Molly went Katrina would follow. The girls had a very close and loving relationship ever since the day they were born.

35 guest were at the party at 7:30. An estimated 150 guests were estimated to come, but Katrina knew that there would be more. Katrina looked out into the distance of LA, she lived on top of a beautiful mountain terrain that was covered by lushes green trees. She wore a pink crop top with Jean shorts. She had a bottle of rum in her right hand and a bottle of water in her left. The sun was still shinning but you could tell that it was also heading to bed very soon.

"8:30! Shit we're just getting started!" Katrina said drunkenly wobbling around

Katrina let's just say wasn't overly happy this short night. Her record producer Jayden Rockwell had dropped her because they said that she needed to drop new upbeat music. The last time Katrina dropped new music was two years ago and that album was a massive success bringing in millions of listeners. Hell she was nominated for four Grammys but only won one.

"Katrina... let's put that bottle down." Said Molly grabbing the bottle of rum

"FFUUCK N NO!!" Blurted out Katrina "I AINT DONE YET!!!"

Molly backed up

"Katrina! Let fucking go of it, you've had way to much to drink..."

"Oh fuck that, I won a Grammy!"

Molly takes a deep breathe trying to control her anger with her sister. Even though they loved the shit out of each other, they were still sisters.

"Give me the bottle..." Molly said demandingly

Katrina looked at her clearly drunk as shit. She looks down at Mollys feet and spits.

"WHA PEW!!!"

Molly lifts her head slowly up... she takes a deep breath. "Katrina... that was two years ago, let's produce some new shit before we start bragging." Molly says, she then turns around and walks away.

"OH FUCK YOU!!!" Yells Katrina falling to the ground

Maggie sees Molly storming away and walks over to her leaving the guests she was supposed to talk with