prologue

When y/n first came to the house, everyone was shocked. It wasn't normal for a 5-years-old to came in to the house. It was usually babies who came in, no other age. However, no one really cares, the kids all huddle around Mama, who is holding a baby girl in her arms, and the small boy who was standing next to Mama, with a slight smile, although you could see that the boy was quite scared. 

"Let's welcome your new siblings, Conny and y/n!" Mama Isabella said loudly.

Everyone immediately went over and said their hellos, the boy named y/n smiled and said, "Hello."

Almost everyone was happy to have these two new siblings, except one particular boy, with black hair, standing with a book, in the back. He was staring at the suspicious y/n, he wondered, does this boy knows the secret too? Is he here to help Mama?

He could help but stare at the boy, and y/n was too busy with the kids, he didn't notice that there's a boy staring at him, not very kindly.

However, after a year, the four six-years-old became best of friends, the black hair boy totally forgot about y/n being suspicious, instead, them two became really good friends, the best, y/n likes him more than anyone in the house, except Mama, who y/n loves so much that she will always be the first person he said to be favourite.

And one day, the four six-years-old secretly sneaked out to the forbidden gates...

It was locked, it looked as if it was abandoned, no one was there.

"Hey! What do you wanna do when you are outside?" The orange hair girl asked the other three boys.

"No clue, what about you?" The black hair boy replied.

"I wanna ride a giraffeeee!!!!" The girl shouted excitedly.

"Good luck with that." The black hair boy replied in a monotone.

"Just what on earth are they protecting us from?" A white haired boy asked, holding onto the gates, looking inside, it was empty...

"'Do you all understand? The gates and the fence marking the boundaries of the forest, are extremely dangerous so you need to keep your distance.'" The (h/c) coloured hair boy recalled what Mama had told them, told him when he first came here.

"She's clearly full of it." The black hair boy said coldly after hearing this.

"Hm?" The amino boy questioned.

"TSK, look around, do you see anything dangerous?" 

"Ray!" The orange hair girl didn't like the way 'Ray' talk about Mama.

"Emma, he is right though." The (h/c) hair boy said. Looking around, staring inside the gates.

"Hm!" Emma turned her head and began to walk away, the others followed her.

And neither of them notice, the way y/n looked at the gates, was different from any other of them...it was almost, as same as Mama. 

y/n smiled and caught up with his friends, following them back to the house.