121045

Apologies for not updating this story...Trust me, it happens all the time when I just imagine the story and either forget it or just forget to write it, unfortunately.

This will be written according to what I remember and some about the Manga, I might change something or just missed some but I will speed things up a bit so that it won't be a year later til you can read a book again(I am not sure if this makes sense...)

I hope you enjoy reading!
—————

It's been five years since the first 5-years old and the newborn arrived at Grace Field House, became part of the Grace Field family. The newborn was now an adorable 6-years old girl and the 5-years old boy become one of the oldest in the house, 11-years old. Now, it's time for the girl to say 'bye-bye' to the orphanage...

"Good-morning, everyone!!!!" A loud and cheery voice woke everyone in the room from their beautiful dreams.

"Good-morning, Emma." The rest of the kids replied, some of them were still sleepy, while the other were as energetic as Emma herself.

"Good morning, Emma!" The (h/c) boy greeted the girl in a cheerful voice, today is a special day.

"y/n...I can't tie my shoelaces..." The boy with brown hair and ocean blue eyes muttered in a tearful tone as if he was going to cry.

"Ah, coming, Phil!"

"Big brother y/n...I can't tie it as well...it's too complicated!" The girl next to Phil cried, the shoelaces were super messy and somehow, two shoes were tied together.

"Ark! Coming!" What a busy starter for y/n.

"Just focus on Phil, I will help.." A girl with big round glasses and short green hair went to the girl and started helping with the shoelaces, her own were done perfectly, she even combed her hair already.

"Tag, you're it!" The boy with black eyes and dark blue hair started running after tapping his best friend, Lannion's shoulder, starting their favourite game, 'tag'.

"That was a sneak attack, Thoma!!" Lannion yelled back but began to chase the boy.

"STOP FOOLING AROUND!!!" Gilda, who just finished the messy shoelaces, shouted at the top of her voice to the two, who stopped immediately and started to walk to the hallway like a normal human.

"Well, it's all set!" y/n said with a big smile to Phil who jumped on him for a hug. "Wait-"

"y/n and Phil as well!" Gilda glared at the two who were now lying on the ground, awkwardly, y/n stood up as Emma held Phil's hand and led him out of the room.

"GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!!" Emma shouted as she dashed through the hallways, greeted by normal kids with walked normally.

"Good morning, Don, Conny!" As soon as she saw that boy with dark skin and brown hair and the blonde hair girl with her little bunny doll, she ran up to them and said hello, "And little Bernie as well!"

"Good morning Emma!" The two replied in the same time, Conny rose her bunny and made it looks like it waved and nodded.

After a few while, the two finally made it to the dinning hall but Thoma and Lannion immediately shoved Emma with an evil laugh saying, "You're it!"

"Hee hee hee...I will eat YOU !!!!!" Emma turned back and chased those two, hands on the air to create a monster pose, Phil followed with a big smile.

"Ahh-"

"OOF!"

"They're at it again..." Gilda sighed, watching from far away, feeling slightly bad for y/n who did nothing but walked normally to the dinner hall, which Lannion bumped into and Thoma as well as Emma who couldn't stop instantly. She decided to ignore it and walk to the hall to help preparing breakfast with the others.