3

Y A S M I N E

Yasmine and the rest of the girls walked inside of the house party that was downtown. The smell of weed mixed with alcohol filled their noses.

"Ooouuu he fineee" Kadence said as they walked towards the kitchen area

"Yassy, whatchu doin hea ?" Tone called out

Yasmine looked behind her and shrugged her shoulders. "Idk, I got drug here literally, whatchu doin hea, or shall I say yall" she said including Eli

"I'm grown" Eli said

"Aht, I ask the question roun hea" Tone told her rolling his neck

"Tuh" Yasmine said laughing

"Cmon Yassy we got drinks" Zora said pulling Yasmine away from tone and Eli.Eli watched them walk off, well Yasmine... he wasn't worried about Zora at all. But Zora thought Eli was fine and so she started twitching and trying to make her ass jiggle when she walked.

Eli busted out laughing. "Yoooo, these bitches are wild" he told Tone pointing at Zora.

"Drive the boat Yassy" Kadence told her

"Y'all got some casamigo?"

"Mmmh hm" Maliayah said smiling

Yasmine started smiling and she sat in a chair and tilted her head back and opened her mouth. Maliyah walked up to her and started pouring the casamigo inside her mouth.

Yasmine swallowed it effortlessly as Tone and Eli and the rest of their friends walked over to them and watched.

Tone shook his head with his hand on his hip and Eli watched in amazement biting his lip a bit.

After a couple of moments Yassy finally lifted her hand up to tell Maliayah to stop. "Damn yas, you almost drunk the whole bottle" Zora said laughing

Yas shrugged her shoulders and swallowed the little bit she had left in her mouth.

"You gon have a bad hangover" Tone told her

Yasmine jumped a little, and started smiling innocently. "When did you get over here ?"

"Nawl Nawl Nawl" he said

Within the next 10 minutes. Yasmine was out of her body, she was on the dance floor twerking on Kadence, and she was just catching it.

Eli watched her from across the room wishing it was him behind her. Tone followed Elijah's eyes and busted out laughing.

Eli looked at him and mugged him, "fuck is funny"

"Yo stupid ass, fuck is you starin fa, when you could just go up thea, just don't pull no fuc shi on my cuz" He spoke

"Fasho!" Eli started laughing and started walking towards the two girls.

Then the Dj turnt the song to red nose. And Eli tapped Kadence and told her to move and she did and he got behind Yasmine and they danced together for about a good 10 minutes.