「The Faeries?」

───────────────────────────
MONDAY 3/11/XX
【(L/n) Resident】
3:21 PM

The sound of the door can be heard opening then closing.
"(M/n), perfect timing! I was trying out a new recipe and I want you to try it!" your mother, Mizuki, exclaims in her usual sweet and cherry voice. She walks up to her son and pushes him gently to the kitchen. 'Trying out a new recipe...? Oh.' as soon as Mizuki pushes you close enough to the table you can see and smell the burnt Chicken Katsu, at least that's what you think it is.. Your mother looks at you with a face of pride, you knew that if you ate it you'd start choking and fall to the ground but... 'I guess I can pretend to like it..'

Sitting down, you grab the pair of chopsticks next to the plate. Your hand shaking as you pick up the food and put it in your mouth, the charcoal taste immediately making you want to spit it out, your soul feeling like it just left your body and your face having an obvious expression that shows the cooking is possibly more worse than Teru's

"(M/n)? Are you ok..?" your mother says, you wanna truthfully tell her how bad the cooking was but you don't have the guts too...you swallow the burnt food and have a face of disgust.

"(M/n) you don't have to pretend to like it- (M/N)!?"

˚

˚

˚

You passed out..

3:57 PM

RING!

RING!

RING!

RIN! -

"Hello? Mom?" A low voice could be heard through the phone. "Mokoto! I don't know what happened but!- (M/n)! H-He!-" Mizuki's sweet and soft voice was slightly breaking, her sniffling being heard from the other side of the call,"(M/n)? Mom what happened?...!" Mokoto sounded a bit worried but more like he's trying to stay calm. "I cooked food for him and he passed out! I tried waking him up but he won't! I followed the recipe! I don't know what happened!"

.

.

.

"...Mokoto?... "

BEEP

"MOKOTO???"
──────────────────────────
5:13 PM

You groan as you start to wake up, you can't really remember what happened to make you fall asleep so early but your mouth kinda feels dry...

Sitting up, you see your bag at the foot of your door. As you get out of your bed and walk towards your bag, your phone starts to ring, you pick it up and see that it was Rei.

"Rei? Why are yo-"

"ARE YOU OK??? I WENT OVER TO YOUR HOUSE AND YOU WERE ON THE FLOOR???"

"huh"

"I THOUGHT YOU DIED! I WAS GONNA STAY BUT MY PARENTS WANTED ME HOME AND I WAS SERIOUSLY WORRIED ABOUT YOU- YOU- YOU IDIOT!!"

"uh... sorry?"

"...."
"...."

"fuck you and your stupid ass."

"WHAT."

BEEP

What

You stood there with a blank face, your mouth slightly open from shock.