「The boy exorcist」

THURSDAY 3/20/XX
【School property】
-AFTER SCHOOL-
3:35 PM

'Ding Dong'
School is now over for the day.
Please-

BAM

As soon as the bell rung and classes ended you hurried to go and find Fuji, you haven't seen him in such a long time, longer than you knew he liked.

If been too long already.

After half an hour of searching, you couldn't find him anywhere, just where is he?

Did he have another mission? If so, why didn't he tell you? Does he not trust you anymore?...Is he tired of you already?

dammit

.

.

...

Whatever. You probably shouldn't think to much about it, it's none of your business after all...

Ding!

RuRu (Teru) o(≧口≦)o
-"have you seen Kou anywhere? His home shoes are still here."

Me
"I haven't seen him, but I think I know where he is"-
"Not sure tho"-

RuRu (Teru) o(≧口≦)o
-"could you get him for me? he has a test in a few days that he told me about."
-"if you do I'll get you snacks."

Me
"(≧∇≦*)"-
"I'll find him for you!"-

Kou hasn't been anywhere since school had ended...?
Why doesn't Teru just look for Kou himself?

Where could he be anyways?

...

..

.

Oh.

He's really going to do that?

...

You should head to the rooftop just in case he's really serious about that.
Maybe you shouldn't have told him...
...Actually, maybe it's for the best.

─────────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ─────────

【School rooftop】
-AFTER SCHOOL-
3:58 PM

'Why does the damn rooftop need to be so far away?... '

You sigh, walking up the stairs. You really weren't built for this.. "Honestly I'll be surprised if he really is on the roof, I only guessed.." you say to yourself, nearing the entry of the rooftop. Peeking though the crack of the door you see Hanako and the girl from yesterday with a picnic like set-up, 'are they really having a picnic..?' you thought while seeing the ghost move closer to the girl and hold her face.