HELLBRINGER

HUMANITY IS DESTROYING ITSELF

Artie Rosales, daughter of Ares, harbors a profound disdain for humanity's self-inflicted wounds. In her eyes, the Avengers, champions ostensibly protecting the world, are unwittingly architects of chaos. Fueled by a fervent desire to cleanse the world of its own destruction, Artie orchestrates a mission to dismantle the Avengers, viewing them as inadvertent catalysts for the strife that plagues humanity. In her pursuit of justice, she grapples with the dichotomy of her divine heritage and mortal frailty, seeking a path to rectify the perceived sins of those deemed saviors.

She knows of the Avengers' plans and uses it to her advantage. Getting Loki's scepter will be no big feat. And neither will taking out the vigilantes then and there. Until that isn't the case, and her plan falls through. But she had a backup plan and will stop at nothing until she has gotten her way. It all seems to fall into place when she comes upon a robot with the mind of a human — a sadistic one, who promises that with the defeat of the Avengers, humanity may be restored. As Artie, guided by a misplaced faith, seeks to take down the Avengers, she finds herself ensnared in the machinations of Ultron, whose aspirations are far more ominous.

She might have caused the end of mankind.

THE AVENGERS ARE FRACTURING.

Steve Rogers knows this as they go on more missions. He is used to Bruce's timid nature and Tony's arrogant and reckless behavior. He doesn't believe that the current group is going to last much longer. But they're trying — he's trying to keep them together for now. At least while there's still threats that they can eliminate.

It's been some time since the six were last doing missions all together, but now they've figured out about where Loki's scepter has last been held since S.H.I.E.L.D fell. He knows that there's always room for surprises when storming Von Strucker's Sokovian base, but what he didn't expect to find is that HYDRA was still up to experimenting on random civilians.

And he doesn't expect that there's another one out for the Avengers just as much as Strucker is.

PRISCILA QUINTANA IS ARTEMIS 'ARTIE' ROSALES

ALSO INCLUDING:

ADELINE RUDOLPH AS LEVI MERCIER
DAVID CORENSWET AS ROWAN RIVERS
THE MCU CHARACTERS ARE WHOMEVER YOU PICTURE/AS DESCRIBED

WARNINGS:
will include character death, violence, mature language, etc. PLEASE read at your discretion

AUTHORS NOTE:

so um yeah i've been holding this idea in for a year bc i literally was going over five plots in my head on what i wanted this fic to be and i am an avengers apologist! i am also choosing to forego an official cast outside of original characters because i recognize there are problematic castings in the mcu movies, so you are free to imagine whoever you please as each character and i am not making an extended cast page for this story, so its layout is slightly different! this will follow the movies for the most part, but it will deviate per usual (we'll see if i actually stick to my plan)