Caught

I never expected Luna Lovegoods father to try and turn us in. Nor did I expect to be captured by snatchers right when we escaped Mr. Lovegood. But now we were here- Malfoy Manor.

I had many fearful emotions surrounding m, but within them all, I was buzzed with joy. joy because in front of me was the pair of cool silver eyes I had grown so fond of. but nothing was inherently good here. I could smell the faint smell of blood, and everything was dark. I'm sure my neck was bruising from the wand pressing into it. I was sure I could have died here, I'm a muggleborn- luckily I had told them I was a half-blood named Hannah Albotte-but if they found out who harry was... well I don't wanna know how badly they might torcher me.

I scanned the room to see the faces of 'former' death eaters. one peculiar face I recognized was the father of the man I loved, Lucius Malfoy. I felt anger rise in me as I looked at his pitiful face. I wondered if Draco could have had a happier life if it weren't for 'that man'. next to him stood a pretty woman who I assumed was Draco's mother. I couldn't be as mad at her because I remembered how Draco talked about her, he cared about her more than anyone else. then there was Draco, he looked sad and tired.

I tried to keep my eyes off of him as naturally as possible. but I could tell we were both peeking at each other fearfully. "well..." a woman with crazy-looking eyes and unkempt hair asked Draco.

Draco painfully examined harry before glancing my way. "I can't... I can't be sure..." he said almost obviously lying. I angrily tried pulling away from the man holding me when Lucius grabbed Draco's neck and started whispering to him.

"hush now loves, wouldn't wanna get that pretty face in more trouble than your already in." the man holding me whispered smiling. his breath stank like onions, I had to turn my head away before I gaged.

" the woman with the crazy eyes nudged Draco forward "Don't be shy, sweetheart. Get up nice and close" she whispered to him. he studied Harry's face, and I begged with my eyes that he wouldn't give us away. I blanked out for a moment, praying for our safety when I realized the woman was now threatening Hermione.

My heart dropped when she lashed out at a snatcher who was carrying the sword of Gryffindor, and I screamed as she started casting spells at people in an angry fit. luckily no one died...

then everyone but Hermione was put into the cellar. That's when her screaming started. Hermione is torchered. I felt like I could barf. "Hermione!?" I cried out, grabbing the cell door that separated us from the world. I wasn't sure if they knew who we were, but I was lucky no one heard.

"Harry! What're we going to do? We can't just leave Hermione alone with her!" ron freaked out. I tried nonsensically squeezing through the bars.

"harry? Ron?" an odd voice said. "oh your name is Lindsey right." I turned around to see Luna Lovegood. I was honestly too frantic to care though.

"luna?" harry asked surprised. I was almost distracted when Hermione started wailing again. in agony.

Ron punched the wall "We have to do something, Harry!"

I couldn't handle it anymore, I shrunk against the wall, plugging my ears till I heard a high-pitched sound in my head.

I stayed like that for what seemed like forever- but was honestly fivish minutes -before I was shaken. "Lindsey!" Ron shook me, he pointed to the cellar door. I blinked my eyes, there stood Draco.

I quickly pushed myself up and scurried towards the door, past a glaring Harry. At the moment nothing else mattered. He was here standing before me. "What are you doing here? you could get caught?!" I questioned, staring unbelievingly at him.

His silver eyes looked over me as he spoke. "I told Pettigrew I was trying to identify Potter-" he paused "I wanted to see if you were ok..." he worried.

I smiled at his words, and without thought, I dove at him wrapping my arms around his waist tightly. His arms instantly wrapped around me. After a moment I pulled back to peer up at him. His clothes were disheveled and lack of sleep caused dark circles under his eyes. Worry made his brow crease. I cupped his cheek to comfort him. "I'm fine- for now. but what about you? no offense but you look like crap."

At my words, he gave me a tired humorless smile. he looked away before taking a breath "I'm fine, I got your note-" he was interrupted by slight footsteps, as he looked away from the cell. I dropped my hand from his face. I knew he had to leave. he sighed. I reached for his hand and gave it a squeeze. i gave him a knowing look, I had to let him go. My grip loosened. Hi peered down at my hand with a frown. His grip tightened as if he were not ready for the moment to be over. He pulled me in for another embrace, but this time we met at our lips...

it wasn't a sultry kiss, or a sloppy kiss like in movies. It was urgent and soft and full unspoken meaning. it filled my heart, and as cliche as it may sound for a first kiss, I knew that from now on Draco is the only man I wanted to share this with. My heart was pounding I'm my chest as Draco pulled away from me. His silver eyes held so many emotions. He peered down at my lips as if he wanted to kiss them again. But we both new our time was up. On a sigh he turned and walked away.

Draco Malfoy kissed me.... My Ferret kissed me. In another cliché move I placed my fingers over my lips as if I were trying to hold onto the feel of our kiss forever. At the moment I didn't care about clichés or the gapping looks on Ron and Harry's faces. All a cared about was My Ferret.