10/14/23

omg hi pookies you believe the update that i have for yall so for starters the last poy i talked bout i stop talking to him when i got my new phone and then like decemberish my bsf pmo wit one of her friends and we was talking all the way to january when he had texted me one school morning literary otw to school texting me bout ion look like insta pics when ion even use face changing filters but that dont matter bc when track season started around like march to begin of april i was talking to but not like a relationship wise like freaky wise yfm but mind you he was a senior (he was 17 i was 15) but its was a 2 year gap he was very fun to talk really did it for the entertainment yk the plot. but during april i started talking to this boy and no i wasn't talking to the senior and him at the same time but me and him ima call me blueberry bc yea but me blueberry had been talking then he asked me out april 15 and we was together all the way into oct 4 where we broke up bc he was letting other girls touch up on him and not telling them that he got a gf and then over the weekend he had texted me over the weekend imu and i still got love you and i didnt answer him but ngl i still had love for him yk and on the monday after that none of my friends know but rn me and him are friends wit benefits but luckily none of my friends know my account so yeah 😜😜. i would show some ss but my phone is currently broke as per usual but this actually not the first time me and him broke up like a month before that like three days before our 6 month anniversary and 9 times out ten we most likely gon get back tg bc ionc what nb say that man forever but we'll prob be back tg when track season start. oh btw when we first got tg we was a junior (17 i 15) but his birthday is like a week before mine so that cute also me and his sister friends (she in the same grade as me) and when she learned about us it was like after our first break up which was like steptemberish so thats fun but i think thats all i have to say for now and when i get my new phone ill go back and add ss.

love yall stay cute and fresh 

word count: 469 hehe