𝓻𝓾𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓶

𝟙✧

𝟙✧. ┊  Be kind! No one enjoys interacting with people who are mean or rude. This is a safe space for everyone, so any kind of discrimination or harassment will not be allowed. If I find anyone supporting these behaviors you will be blocked. I especially do not want to see any hate toward other members of the cast!

𝟚✧. ┊  Please try to make your characters diverse! This doesn't just mean with face claims or sexualities but with genders, personalities, and other traits as well! Password one is to post this book to your message board! People have flaws, different quirks, and all sorts of different natures, so try and show that! And yes, even though this is an animated fc af, please try to have variety in your fcs!

𝟛✧. ┊  If you are accepted, please do your part in interacting! Everyone knows that getting interaction from readers boosts their motivation to continue writing. Votes, comments, and even silly DMS are encouraged! This af won't always be the happiest, but I want the people involved to have fun. However, this also means that if you are accepted you MUST complete your opinions on time! Treat it like one more step in the application process. If you do not complete tasks assigned in a timely manner, you will be removed from the story.

𝟜✧. ┊  Please be aware that updates will probably be slow. We all have lives outside of wattpad and that applies to me too. I will do my best to provide content for everyone as much as I can, but unfortunately I will also have to take breaks and not update consistently. However, this also all applies to you! It's totally understandable if you take a hiatus, break, etc. Please let me know when you do so I don't bother you while you're away <3

𝟝✧. ┊  Feel free to make multiple ocs! I can't guarantee that all of them will make it into the final castbut I appreciate every form that's turned in. However, if you do make multiple ocs, please try and have them be different genders! I love and appreciate every single character submitted to my afs and I understand how much time and dedication goes into making them. Part of my accepting your oc is also that I may make a few changes to details about them. While I don't expect anything to be super major, you are always welcome to message me and we can discuss the change.

𝟞✧. ┊  If at any point in the story a very sensitive topic comes up, I will do my best to make sure there are warnings at the beginning of any chapter involving it! Password two is to tell me what your favorite supernatural creature is! Again, this is a safe space for everyone and I want everyone to be comfortable. If I forget to warn everyone about something or you have a specific trigger that you want me to be aware of, please message me!

𝟟✧. ┊  Please have a neat form! Aesthetics are very nice and I always love seeing them, but truly what I need is to be able to read your form. I accept both comment and google doc forms, so go ahead and do what is best for you. Another part of being neat is how you turn in your form, so please comment it in the right place and follow the further instructions on forms further down! Also, detail is crucial to how I consider your character. I love seeing the depth of characters, it really makes them pop and seem super interesting! While nothing needs to be pages and pages long, adding lots of detail always helps your chances.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Here are the form guidelines!

-Please comment your form where it says TURN IN. It makes it so much easier to find everyone's forms when you do! When commenting, please have a header comment with your character's name, their clan, and a quote! After the header, please reply to that comment with your form information.

-Follow the guidelines of the form! I've tried to clarify anything I thought might be confusing, but please feel free to ask any other questions that you need! I'm not going to be mad if you need any clarification, and I actually prefer you reaching out so there's no reason to deny anyone's form over small details!

-Please also remember that this is in a fantasy setting! There won't be any modern conveniences like phones or computers. Clothing should also be in a fantasy style. If you have any concerns or need help with choosing things appropriate for the setting, again, reach out to me!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

commented form here ▸

google doc form here ▸

◂◂ TURN IN FORMS HERE ▸▸

questions about story ▸

questions about characters ▸