¹

ʲᵒˢᵉᵖʰⁱⁿᵉ ⁱᵛʸ ᶜˡᵃʳᵏ

ʲᵒˢᵉᵖʰⁱⁿᵉ ⁱᵛʸ ᶜˡᵃʳᵏ

There were many cliques at West Valley High. There were the jocks, the 'emos', the normal's, the nerds, the weird kids, the popular boys, and the popular rich girls. But you see there were two groups of the rich girls. There was the rich white girls, which were Yasmine, Moon, and Samantha LaRusso. They were the mean rich girls, making fun of people whenever they get the chance, especially Yasmine.

Then , there were the rich 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 girls, which were Josephine Clark, her sister Willow Clark, and their friend, Nova Mayfield. They were rich but they weren't mean, well unless they had to be. The two groups haven't gotten along ever since Willow called out Yasmine in 8th grade. Ever since then Willow and Yasmine have been at each other's neck's.

Jose, Willow, and Nova met in kindergarten. The three were in cheer and created a bond, ever since then they've been super close. They were like sister's, although Jose and Willow were already related, they took Nova in and treated her like their sister.

On the topic of home life, Josephine and Willow have a brother a grade above them named Liam. Josephine and Liam are fully blood siblings with the same mom and dad. Their both mixed so their mom is white and their dad is black. Willow on the other hand is fully black. She has a different mom than her siblings, her mom was fully black. The three siblings live with their dad and Jose and Liam's mom. Willow's mom died after giving birth to her so she moved in with her father, his wife, and their 2 kids. Although the siblings aren't fully related to Willow, they still treat her like she is.

Josephine didn't plan to date anyone her sophmore year. She wanted to focus on school and studies. Of course she had fun also, she wasn't one of those stereotypical 'good girls'. 1. She didn't wanna waste her time on no bum ass boy. 2. Almost every guy in school was definitely a bum ass boy. When Miguel came to town she couldn't take her eyes off of him. He was cute, really cute. He was in her Algebra 2, History, and Chemistry class. She didn't expect to like him and he definitely didn't expect to like her.

Josephine never thought in her 16 years of living that she and her friends would get into some stupid karate drama, and that she would be beefing with Samantha LaRusso. But needless to say , life shows no mercy right?

ᵐᵃˡⁱᵃ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗᵉˢ
IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS BOOKKK. I hope y'all like this little introduction chapter!! Let me clear up a few things though.

1. i'm pretty sure they're in their sophomore year in s1 and are abt 15-16 so that's what act one of this book will take place in

2. Josephine, Willow, Nova, and Liam will all be Cobra Kai. They'll even be like Hawk and stick around when Kreese come around so y'all might not like they decisions but trust me it's apart of the plot😭

3. Josephine's hair throughout this whole book will be Halle's locs. Not her Ariel locs tho, her black locs. It would be easier for me as i wouldn't need to get a new hairstyle for her every season😭

enjoy the book y'all 🫶🏾

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐖. . . ?
𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 | COBRA KAI S1-?
" well...how about now? we're both here sooo.."