²

ʲᵒˢᵉᵖʰⁱⁿᵉ⁽ᵒᵘᵗᶠⁱᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗᵒᵖ⁾

ʲᵒˢᵉᵖʰⁱⁿᵉ
⁽ᵒᵘᵗᶠⁱᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗᵒᵖ⁾

Me and my brother Liam had just walked into school. We both went our separate ways bidding goodbyes. I was headed to English with my headphones on my head listening to music. I walked into class heading to my seat when i seen an unfamiliar kid in it.

"Excuse me, you're in my seat." I say giving him a small smile. He was definitely knew because i've never seen him around before. "O-Oh I'm sorry I didn't know" I laughed slightly at his nervousness. "You're cute, its fine don't worry. You can sit in the seat right next to me though. Pretty sure nobody sits there." I smiled once more. His face was flushed as he moved his stuff a seat over, sitting him and his stuff down.

"You're new right? Im Josephine, just call me Jose though." I sat down and turned to him. "Miguel. And yes i'm new. I've been running around like a chicken all morning trying to find this class" He laughed. I make eye contact with him, "Well if you ever need any help, just try and find me" I smirk. He smiles nervously and faces the board since the teacher just walked in.

ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ᶜˡᵃˢˢ

I finished packing up my stuff leaving the classroom. I turn and see Miguel by the door looking at what i assume is his schedule. "Hey, you need any help finding your next class?" He looks up at me and smiles, "Yes, thanks Jose" He hands me his schedule and I look at it. "Looks like we have first, second, third period together, and lunch. Follow me Diaz." I handed him back his schedule. We started walking to our next class talking on the way.

ˡᵘⁿᶜʰ

I had just walked into the noisy cafeteria. I grabbed a salad from the lunch line and started looking for my brother and friends. "Jose!" I heard someone say from my right, I look to see Liam waving his hand so I can see him. I say hi to my them and sit down next to Liam.

"Guys omg, I have to tell y'all something!" I said to them while opening my salad. "Omg what happened girly?!" Liam mocked me. I stared blankly at him, "You sound like a fruit loop bruh hush ur mouth," He then immediately close his mouth. "...Anyways SO! I walked into first period right?! And I seen this new guy sitting in my seat." My friends nodded my head along to what I was saying.

"So I was like 'hey that's my seat' and he likes up..." I started smiling "He was so cute dude! Like omg idk he was just so yummy." Nova and Liam then started laughing, like actually dying. "What the hell is so funny you weirdo's." Nova then spoke up "Girl not you calling that boy yummy I literally cannot!" She said while laughing again. I see Willow laugh slightly at the two. I then stared at them, "Can i finish my story bruh." I sarcastically ask them. They nodded their heads and told me to continue.

"Anyways like i was saying before I was fucking interrupted. HE WAS SO CUTE Y'ALL!!! And so he sits in the empty seat next to me and we talk the rest of the class. I then see he's having trouble finding his next class so I looked at his schedule and we have first, second, third period together, and lunch!! I don't normally focus on these hard-headed boys but omg y'all he might be an exception."

"Wait you said he had the same lunch period as us?" Willow asked me, "Yeah, why?" I replied. "What does he look like?!" Nova chimed in. I look around the Cafetería to try and find him, I then see him sitting at a table with 2 boys, Eli and Demetri. "There." I say pointing at the table, "Okayyy he's cute!" Nova says looking at me. "Right, something better happen with y'all this year because I can definitely see it." Willow adds. "Eh, He's alright." Liam says, I roll my eyes at him.

"Wait, He's getting up," Liam says. "And he's coming this way." Nova finishes. I immediately look up from my lunch and see Miguel indeed coming this way. I immediately look to Willow asking if I look okay, "You look great Jose" She replies. I look up at Miguel and see him coming close. I start to smile but that smile immediately falls when he walks right past our table. Straight to the rich white girl's table. I look back and see him looking at Sam, smiling at her. Of course he liked her, everyone liked those group of girls. I turn back around and look down at my food. Liam rubs my arm and gives me a sympathetic smile, "It's okay little sis, obviously he's dumb if he goes after her instead of you." I smile at Liam and see Willow and Nova nodding their heads in agreement. "I'm gonna go to the field. I'll see you guys later." I grab my stuff and head outside. My good mood killed in an instant. Back to no focusing on these boys.

ᵐᵃˡⁱᵃ ᵗᵃˡᵏˢ !
HEY Y'ALLLLL!!! I don't feel like putting gifs but Liam and Josephine's parents are gonna be Georgia and Zion Miller from Ginny and Georgia because why not! They will have the same personalities, names (but with the last name clark) and will have the same past as in the show (without the whole murder thing..!) Georgia will still have her lovely accent and the 2 will be divorced but on good terms

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐖. . . ?
𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 | COBRA KAI S1-?
" well...how about now? we're both here sooo.."