CHAPTER ONE

??? Pov:
"Ahh~~~ Finally I can go home~~~." Said ???

"I see. Well, thank you for your hardwork~~~." Someone said.

??? Walk out of the building, looking hagard and tired from work.

"What a long day~~~." ???said while walking to the other side of the road.

'Lets just go home for today.' ??? Thought. Not even looking in both side of the pedestrian lane.

As ??? walk, he didn't see the truck that was about to hit him.

"HEY....!! THATS DANGEROUS!!!!" Someone yelled at ???.

"Ehh?" ??? Said.

================================

'Ahh... What happened?' ??? Thought.

'After work, I go home and I was walking and then someone yelled and then everything turned black....' ??? Added.

"Ahh... I'm dead... right...? Well it happened, I guess..." ??? Said.

As ??? was contemplating of what happened, someone spoke.

" Ahh~~~ what a poor soul. Don't worry, everything will be okay." ### said.

"!!!!" ??? was shoked.

"Who's there?!!!" ??? asked, scared.

"Ara~~~ Don't you worry, we will meet again, soon. In your next life, don't forget to have a better life, okay?" ### said smiling.

As ### finished talking, ??? was silent as he listen to the voice. He suddenly feel like falling in the abyss.

"AHHHH!!!" ??? shouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the capital of the Earlshide Kingdom, in the mansion of Count Rietsburg, a woman was seen giving birth in the maids quarters.

Linda Lux is the name of the woman that is about to give birth, she is a maid that works here in the mansion of Count Rietsburg.

She is giving birth to an illegitimate child of the count. Besides her, is her friend maid, Kate.

" Lin, you can do it, almost there." Kate said, reassuring her friend.

"Ahh!!  Ahhh!!" Lin/Linda shouted as a response.

After a few minutes of labor, the child was born.

"Wahhh!  Wahhh! " Cried the child.

"You did it Lin, it's a healthy baby boy." Kate said smiling, while carrying the baby to Lin.

"He looks just like you, Lin. He has your hair, what a beautiful color." Kate said.

"You're right....." Said Lin, weak.

"Where is he....?" Added Lin. Kate knowing what Lin meant, only shook her head.

"Ah.. cough! .. cough!.. he didn't come." Said Lin. Down because someone she like didn't come.

"So, Lin, what are you gonna name him?" Ask Kate, shifting the conversation.

"Cough!.. Gabrielle... his name is.... Gabrielle Lux....." Said Lin, slowly....