CHAPTER FOUR

Previously:

Gabrielle is in front of the very person who he doubts that he could never see, Count Rietsburg, his father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You've grown well, Gabrielle. You look exactly like your mother." Count Rietsburg said.

"It's been ten years, isn't." He added.

"Your mother was a very beautiful and kind woman, like an angel brought down by heaven."

As Count Rietsburg is speaking, Gabrielle was only listening his words, void of emotions.

Count Rietsburg stop talking and look at Gabrielle, and then sigh.

"Well enough of that. Let's go to the main problem, you know the countess, my wife  don't want you living here.... so... I planned to move you in one of my villa outside the capital."

"Huhhh?" After hearing this, Gabrielle was shoked. He didn't expect that his father, the count will expell him to a villa.

"You will be leaving tomorrow, I already ask you maid to pack your things." As the count said this he look up and saw Gabrielle's face.

"So your abandoning me now?" Gabrielle whispered.

What he saw shoked him, it was full of hatred and disappointment.

"Is...is that okay to you, Gabrielle?" The count ask, stuttering.

Then he heard Gabrielle response, cold and was void of any emotions.

"Yes, its okay for me, Fat-, count."

The count was shoked from what he heard. Then Gabrielle said.

" Then, is that all? If there is no more, I will be taking my leave now."

The count was frozen in his place, he was about to say something but was cut off.

"Gab-!"

"Father. Thank you for everything you have done for me. I have always loved you even though you won't even looked at me. Thank you, and goodbye." Gabrielle said, sad. Turn around and open the door.

"G-Gabrielle! Wait!!- " BAAM!!

The count couldn't finish his word as the door closed. He only looked down as he reflect on what he has done.

"I'm- ..I'm sorry... Gabrielle... I couldn't do anything for you, my son." The count said, crying.

As Gabrielle was in front of the door he could hear the counts word, and then cries.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning came, and Gabrielle was ready to leave.

"Gabrielle, let's go." Kate said.

"Hmmm...." Gabrielle replied. He was looking at the window of the counts room.

"Okay, let's go." He said, turning around.

As he turned around, he didn't see the eyes that was looking at his direction.