CHAPTER TWO

"Gabrielle!!!!??...... Gabrielle!? Where are you!?" A maid yelled.

"Sigh~~~... Where did that child go to?" She ask her self. Then she turned back to finish her work.

Inside the library, corner of it, a small figure of a child is can be seen reading books. The child is a boy that has light colored skin, silver with a bluish color hair and a blue color eyes. He is the one the maid was looking for.

"Sigh~~~~." The boy sigh.

Gabrielle (6 years old)

'Hi I'm Gabrielle von Rietsburg also known as Gabrielle Lux, the illegitimate son of Count Rietsburg, my father and a maid name Linda Lux, my mother.'

'When I was born my mother died because of her low stamina while giving birth to me and the count my father took me in as a Rietsburg.'

'I was treated horribly, my father won't even look at me. My stepmother, didn't like me cause of my origin.'

'The only one who treat me kindly is my nanny, Kate. Your asking why I know all of this and how can a child only 6 years old speak like this, well it's because, I retain my memories as an adult japanese man in my past life.'

'Its probably the voice that I heard when I died that reincarnate me here. However some details like my name and age escapes me, because I can't seem to remember them.'

'But one thing is I'm certain of, this world that I currently live in, is an another world different from my past world called earth.'

'This world has the existence of "magic", that is widespread in the continent.'

'It really got me excited, after learning the language of this world, I've been actively reading books and magic with Kate. Kate was a retired hunter, she specialized in magic and archery.'

'Its all thanks to her that I can learn magic. But it's not only magic that I was learning, "enchanting". It is a technique that use items and bestowal magic, you can bestow enchantment to the items so it will have a special effect.'

"Well then let's finish this up and go back to Kate." Gabrielle said.

While Gabrielle was reading, a tiny glow was shining in the shelves of the book, a book that was flickering with light.

"Shhinggg."