Chapter nineteen 🥀

You said it .....

Taehyung didn't reply back to younger because his heart already broken by younger's words , that's why whole journey back to home was caught by silent

Taehyung heart racing by one confess of younger . "I don't like your affections, I don't like your soft voice and even I don't like your touched ... they made me feel and think about you"...
And his hopes hold on that words but he doesn't know why younger hurts him this much .

Taehyung saw jungkook already slept on the car seat , and his face dirty with tears and cheeks got puffy due to heavy crying.
He is a twenty years old boy whom having fragile heart and soul.

Taehyung stopped the car and looked younger more gently while observing him. He saw jungkook scrunch his face due to discomfort from the seat and that made Taehyung hit realization.he quietly get down from the car and took younger to his arms while closing car door behind him by his leg .

it even night probably all family members get back to sleep so Taehyung silently knock the door and wait until open it .

Jin opened the door and saw younger on Taehyung's arms safely sound sleeping and it wasn't made his asked questions from Taehyung and it would become easier for Taehyung to escape from his mother .

Taehyung softly kept younger on middle of their huge bed and went for the washroom to bring a wet towel for clean younger .

Taehyung cleaned younger face firstly while observing him very carefully, he so fragile and soft for Taehyung but he doesn't know how to handle this situation well with younger , more than he thought it .
there have no answer because younger is the one who can handle this situation by himself.

" I'm afraid... (sigh heavily) to loose you bun .." Taehyung leaned to younger forehead and kept soft smooch on it while murmuring.

After the cleaning younger he loosed up his dress and didn't change them because he doesn't want to do same mistake as in the evening happened again . Mostly Taehyung fears to hear that words back again . So that's why he didn't change his clothes.

Taehyung took hoodie and pants from the cupboard and went inside the washroom but after an hour jungkook wakes up from his sleep and get down from the bed for searched elder . Because he knew Taehyung didn't reply back for his sorry.

Jungkook knew what he did . And he afraid to see elder face with sadness because uncoiled feeling always interrupt his heart when he deals with Taehyung .

That feeling same in the past with his ex lover but now what he felt one is so mature and different from teenage love .
It's may be their relationship but Jungkook knows how far Taehyung been supportive and loving for him without caring about his feelings.