𝓝𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓶 𝓓𝓸𝓮

Y/ɴ - 18 , ғʀᴏᴍ ʙᴏsᴛᴏɴ , 2023 ʜᴜᴍᴏʀ , sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ

Nᴀᴛᴇ - 19 , Fʀᴏᴍ ʙᴏsᴛᴏɴ , ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ʜᴏᴏᴅ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ , sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ

ᴄʜʀɪs - 20 , ғʀᴏᴍ ʙᴏsᴛᴏɴ , ᴏᴜᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ , ғᴜɴɴʏ , sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ

ᴍᴀᴛᴛ - 20 , ғʀᴏᴍ ʙᴏsᴛᴏɴ , ǫᴜɪᴇᴛ , ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴍsᴇʟғ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴜɴᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛᴀʙʟᴇ , sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ

ɴɪᴄᴋ - 20 , ғʀᴏᴍ ʙᴏsᴛᴏɴ , ʟᴏᴜᴅ , ᴇxᴛʀᴏᴠᴇʀᴛᴇᴅ , ɢᴀʏ

ᴍᴀᴅɪ - 18 , ғʀᴏᴍ ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢʟᴇs , ғᴜɴɴʏ , ɴɪᴄᴇ , sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ (ɪᴍ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ sᴜʀᴇ)

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐦 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 , 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 , 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 <3

⚠︎⚠︎ Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ғᴀɴ ғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ғᴀɴ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ. Nᴏᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ᴀʀᴇ ᴀssᴏᴄɪᴀᴛᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. Aʟsᴏ ғᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ♡︎ ⚠︎⚠︎

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
𝙔𝙣𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:
Nathan and I are "best friends" or let's just say Nathan was my best friend but Nathan had 3 other best friends. I wasn't shy person, I just couldn't manage to hold a relationship with anybody for so long. Other than Nathan. Me and Nathan grew up right next door to each other. His older brother and my older brother were best friends so we were already forced to hang out a lot anyway. Nate and I always played together because we were around the same age , him being one year older than I was. My brother 𝘾𝙖𝙢 was 4 years older than I and Nate's brother was only 3 years older than him, making our brothers the same age.

I know Nathan had other close friends but not as close as I was with him. That was until 8th grade. 8th grade rolled around and we were close but not as close as we used to be. We only had 2 out of the 6 classes we had. 1st period and 4th period. We sat near each other in 1st period and we sat directly next to each other in 4th. All I really remember from 8th grade is that we didn't talk much and ever since then he had always been around these three boys. They weren't very popular but they were definitely known because they were triplets.

𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎

I was laying on my stomach watching a show about crimes with Nate in his bed while he was sitting up against the head board. I've stayed the night at his house for like 3 days now but hes always kept clothes for me at his house because I'm almost always there. He kept checking his phone, it was a bit suspicious but I didn't really mind it. I was slowly dozing to sleep but then his phone buzzed which caused me to wake up. I slowly raised my head causing Nate to look at me.

Nate: "you good?" He asked quietly.

Yn: "yeah, I'm fine. who was that?" I asked slowly open my eyes to look at him.

Nate: "just the triplets asking if I could come over." he said looking back down to him phone.

Yn: "so is that your queue for me to leave?" I snickered.

He rolled his eyes at me before saying anything.

Nate:"they have been bugging me to hang out with them" He said rubbing the back of his neck

I rolled over onto my back and sat up.

Yn: "So your gonna leave me?" I asked frowning at him with crossed arms, like a child.

Nate: "No, but I can see if you could come. I know there is a girl there that they are friends with. you might get along with her if you tried." He smiled

I rolled my eyes and yawned.

Yn: "But-"

Nate picked up his phone to texted the triplets and ask if I could come.

Nate: "Chris said you could come if you wanted , he said he didn't mind."

Yn: "I dunno" I said looking out side the window right next to his bed.

Nate: "pleasee" Nate begged putting his hand together "it'll be fun and I think you'd get along great with all three of them"

Yn: "your picking me up some food on the way." I groaned

Nate:"Deal" he said quickly getting up from his head to throw on a white tee shirt over his white wife beater (ʷⁱᶠᵉ ᵇᵉᵃᵗᵉʳˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵐᵃˡᵉ ᵗᵃⁿᵏᵗᵒᵖˢ, ⁱᵐᵃ ʳᵉᶠᵉʳ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵃˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗˢ ʷʰᵃᵗ ⁱᵛᵉ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᶜᵃˡˡᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉᵐ)

I got up from the bed and walked over to the small dresser that held some clothes of mine. I grabbed a pair of gray sweat pants and a black tank top. I went to the bathroom that was connected to his room and threw the sweatpants on over my black shorts and changed my tee shirt into the black tank top. I fixed my hair in the mirror and then walked back out of the bathroom. Nate was just sitting on his bed looking at his phone waiting for me to be done getting ready. I put on my Nike shoes and then grabbed a jacket from his closet.

Nate:"You ready?" He groaned, standing up and stretching

Yn:"yup" I smiled and walked out of his room

He followed behind me and we walked out into the living room, where his brother was sitting on the couch on the phone with my brother. We walked outside to his car and I got into the passenger seat and put my phone onto his car charger. He sat in the driver's seat starting up his car and looking over at me scrolling through Instagram.

We pulled out of the drive way and made it to mc donalds. He ordered me what I usually got which was a ten piece chicken nuggs w/ sweet n sour sauce and a Dr pepper. He got what he wanted and soon enough we got our food. We started munching on our nuggets and talked while he was driving

Yn: "How far away do they live?" I groaned as I stretched my legs out

Nate:"only a bit farther, dw we'll be there soon, okay?" he asked in a caring tone

I nodded slowly and continued to listen to the music that was playing off of Nate's phone and looking out the window. Finally after 25 minutes we pulled up to their drive way. It was a nice two story house. Nate texted the three boys that we were here and then he got out of the car. When I got out of the car, as soon as I looked at the front door, I was hit with the smell of strong cologne. I wasnt mad though, it did smell pretty nice.

The triplets greeted Nate as we walked up to the door walking into the house. I looked around the living room before one of them said my name.

Nick:"Yn? Right?" The blonde boy asked

I nodded and smiled, "You are?"

He smiled "Nick, and the one with long hair is Chris-" I looked over to the boy who was standing by the kitchen table eating brownies, then he looked over when he heard his name and waved "-and the short hair with the beard is-" Nick was cut off.

"Matt" He said walking up to me to shake my hand.

Yn:"oh hi" I nodded and shook his hand. It was kind of awkward but it is what it is. As we began to chill and get to know each other , I caught myself starting at Matt and Chris. They were so pleasing to look at. Like eye candy almost. It was hard to keep my eyes off of them. Matt caught me staring once or twice.. Okay maybe three times but we don't have to talk about it. Okay?